New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Ghost Update:

1 Minute - Ghost supplements now in Vitamin Shoppe stores
2:30 Minute - Ghost x Oreo Whey Collaboration
No ETA On release

3 Likes

Sounds like a good cross-up. Oreo is my favorite processed cookie until they started overkilling with new flavors. Ghost Chips-A-Hoy was a hit. Never was a nutter butter cookie fan when I heard they had that. I checked the cookie out first and was amazed. Iā€™ll have to get the protein soon before Oreo drops.

1 Like

ahh yes looking forward to thisā€¦ lets check Ghostā€™s track record with cookie protein flavors

Chips Ahoy (Amazing)
Nutter Butter (Delicious)
Oreo (Prob going to be the best of them all)

2 Likes

Idk who else to askā€¦ Core hit me with one of those ā€œhey come backā€ deals but with a kicker.

20% off $100 or more and they throw in Fury Black Friday flavorā€¦ Wondering if I should take advantage.

1 Like

Fury is really goodā€¦

Iā€™ve had Pump tropic thunder and cherry but no Fury yet. Black Friday Fury has no matching Pump flavor either. If I went in I would use it as a chance to try Sangria.

I did like Fury (Black Lightning) but wasnā€™t as crazy about Pump. The reality is that you could use 1 heaping scoop of Fury and be fineā€¦Flavoring is really good with Core. Their Protein is good as wellā€¦CoreABCā€¦etcā€¦

1 Like

Gonna have to put these behind locked glass cases if they land at Vitamin Shoppe :joy:

1 Like

Letā€™s face it the Ghost Chips Ahoy Whey is amazing - now imagine the Oreoā€¦Good God manā€¦

Just waitā€¦ There is more collabs coming this summer :slight_smile:

Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed that there is a ChefBob Collab

Nobody cares about ginger kids bruh

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it! Ginger Snaps collab with ChefBob

1 Like

Not my first choice at all for a protein

1 Like

Thatā€™s too close to snickerdoodle or anything else cinnamon imo. Might as well pick a cinnamon flavor.

1 Like

Limited edition snickerdoodle ring a bell?

3 Likes

My vote is Vegan Cinnabon.

You will see a new vegan flavor coming soon! Possibly in a few weeks

2 Likes

Anyone get samples of the NinjaUP Pancake protein?

The Bday Cake was really really good but wanted to see if anyone knew about the Pancake before I toss in an order.

1 Like

They didnā€™t have that flavor in sample tubs. Thatā€™s the flavor I initially requested.