New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

That is not rebranding. That is launching a separate line. A bit different. So it will not be NB or UB related it will be a brand new sister/smaller company.

I suspect as Shane wrote to target the gaming community (which is huge), or a health-based//longevity-based line. As you know those are both huge targets in the market right now.

1 Like

PB&J Outright Bar
Now available

Stand back I got thisā€¦

ITā€™S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

3 Likes

Makes sense. Wasnā€™t there talk at one point about reformulating Pre to include 3D?

Yes. But this is a totally different brand, so that deals with the NB line. Therefore this new brand or line will have itā€™s own name and different products.

Unbound was a success

Now itā€™s time forā€¦Rebound

1 Like

GNC exclusive Farm Fed Pecan Pie

December 8th

VNDL Vital Amino

1 Like

AlphaLion continues to make me laugh with their creative names (and I love the Grinch even though I donā€™t use their SH Extreme)

2 Likes

Gotta love anything Griswold related this time of year.

Donā€™t we all have someone like Uncle Eddie in the family :grin:

2 Likes

Ghost Update:

1:15 - Ghost Holiday Launch
Friday - December 10th - 1 PM EST / 12 PM CST

• Holiday Sticker Packs
  • Apparel of the Month - 2 Hoodies, 1 Large Sleeve T-Shirt, 1 Short Sleeve T-Shirt
  • Shaker of the Month - Regular & Small
  • Mouse Pads

4:30 - Update of Ghost HQ in Chicago and the expansion
9:30 - Updates for Ghost Occupations and Jobs - Keep an eye out on the Ghost Webpage soon

10:30 - Twitchmas Giveaway - December 13th - December 24th

• Nintendo Switch, PS5, Controlled, Apparel of the month & Holiday Protein Flavors
1 Like

Granite to get into the plant protein market

Unflavoredā€¦thatā€™s a bold move

1 Like

They have chocolate too. Just the first image on their webpage. They have more flavors coming (PB I am 100% Certain on)

1 Like

Crushmas and Nutmas deals released (free shipping each day for Crushmas)

2 Likes

Nutrabio is launching Vitamin D3 K2 and New York Punch Leg Day as well as Quercetin on Friday 12/17

Their performance blend hoodies are some of the softest material Iā€™ve ever dealt with. Iā€™m in for all 3 of those new colors. I live in Southern California and still workout in them.

2 Likes

Tuesday at 12 PM
Restock on 2 popular ADNB flavors

1 Like

Too much pump?? Apollon is killing it this year, supply chain be damned

1 Like