New supplement thread

If you like the bday almond butter I think you’d love the cake pop one too, it’s more of a frosting flavor than the bday one

How are guys using it? In oats? In a shake? On a bagel?

Spread on rice cakes,
Used on stirfrys
Put on burgers
toss into sludge

You can use it anyway you described bill. It is just a nut butter. You can utilize it anyone to your preference.

2 Likes

My afternoon snack usually consists of a PB&J with the American Dream PB/Almond Butter and a protein shake… my daily treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

Another idea: In cereal as a substitute for milk.

Cuz… you know… gotta be dairy-free :smile:

1 Like

Yall invited.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you meant ‘Yinz’

1 Like

straight out of the jar is best, otherwise on oats/cor, with yogurt or on pancakes

Looks like Ghost Energy May have a mixed pack with the first 4 flavors

Hoping this is true!

5 Likes

I have no real interest in the watermelon. But if it’s as good as @Clipper83 says it is… I’ll give it a real look with the other flavors.

2 Likes

that’s what I got in delivered to me. Would be a great opening launch case imo.

@BigHoop65 the Sour Watermelon was a huge surprise, especially since I usually can’t stand watermelon flavors to begin with.To me, it tastes like a fruit by the foot watermelon with a pleasant amount of sour to it. Not overpowering try hard sours like Warheads candy are, but an enjoyable one.

4 Likes

Slight re-brand coming for 'Merica Energy (possibly a little less political)

https://youtu.be/eySE18b_LMs?list=WL&t=3339

1 Like

Shame

1 Like

Personally, I hate politics… but that’s actually why I’d buy a product regardless of the sentiment :man_shrugging:

I only get offended by poor quality.

3 Likes

BlackBerry lemonade alphagen
Now available

2 Likes

I think it’s most probably has to do with the international markets vs domestic

Looks like Swedish fish will be the 5th ghost flavor to drop for energy

3 Likes

This confuses me. When you say that’s actually why you’d buy a product… what is the “that”?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.