New Routine Starts

Now that I have just started another “cycle” after many years I will be switching up my training routine starting this week. I will move from a 4 day workout routine to 5 days. I will again follow the PHAT style training with each body part twice a week with a power day and a hypertrophy day for each part.

1 Like

Love PHAT, that was my original workout plan, will probably go back to it in a year or so. What kind of cycle we looking at here? Different SARMS or different dosages?

The cycle is SARMS Big Brother…:slight_smile: Yeah, I enjoy the PHAT training quite a bit.

Ah gotcha, wasn’t sure if you were switching up the different ones you did or staying with your usual cycle. Although, I guess switching up might be hard now that they’ve been cracked down on. Do you have a supplier, or are you down to your personal stash?

I still have plenty of SARMS but I wanted to take it up a notch since I plan to compete next year.

1 Like

A well-liked training technique that combines strength and hypertrophy training is called “PHAT,” or “Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training.” Upper body power, lower body power, rest or active recovery, back and shoulder hypertrophy, chest and arm hypertrophy, legs hypertrophy, and rest are all included in a 5-day PHAT-style training regimen. The regimen should be modified according on each person’s tastes, degree of fitness, and goals. To avoid injuries, proper warm-up and cool-down practices are crucial. For the growth of muscles and general health, nutrition and rehabilitation are essential.