New PPK Editions-win one of Pump, Power or Shred!

Yeah I only ran Carnitine a few times by itself, and had no clue carbs were a part of it for better uptake either! I had good results on an empty stomach, hmmmmm…interesting!!! Now you got me thinking! Glad I learned something today.

2 Likes

I knew about Carnitine and carbs, didn’t know about the small amount, thanks.

1 Like

Makes sense if the person trains fasted - for the majority of us, we have some carbs in digestion when we take l Carnitine.

Being said. The 5g appeals to fasted trainees.

1 Like

if 20 calories is blowing anyones diet that is not in contest prep or 2 weeks out from a show/photoshoot just go outside and walk up your steps for 2 minutes and you will be perfectly fine to burn them off.

5 Likes

Goodness - I whole heartedly agree.

However, I think it’s fair to assume that even seeing “carbs” listed on the label, could discourage potential sales for the average consumer.

Bikini Chicks just instantly got pissed they cant have 3 more asapargus spears bro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 weeks out from a contest… new diet:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oats and 8 egg whites
Meal 2: PPK Pump
Meal 3: Lick an apple
Meal 4: Yell at myself in the mirror and cry.

4 Likes

No Fish?
you won’t thin you skin bro

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too many carbs in the oats. You’ll get fat

Ughhh - take a fish oil pill? Yah, I’m done eating for the day. That’s 9 calories. Better add 30min of cardio on top of my 1hr fasted HIIT in the morning.

4 Likes

i can confirm i am Apple

2 Likes

Great entries already! If anyone else wants to enter, I’ll be pulling this promo after the weekend and announcing winners!

2 Likes

Time to choose winners!

@TheSolution
@SteelerBill13
@Matt_Towson

You guys are the winners! Send me your name, address and email so we can get your choices out! Of course, remember the rules of the promo :sunglasses:

PM Power for Bob, Lemon Pump for Bill and MM Shred for Matt!

Thanks guys, looking forward to everyone’s thoughts

2 Likes

Outstanding.

I want to thank my grandmother for having my mother for having me…

6 Likes

Your grandmother was born with all of her eggs already - so your mom doesn’t need credit. ; )

1 Like

PM me already lol

That was a line I stole from Cindy Lauper at an awards show many years ago…

@Matt_Towson send me that info bud!

1 Like

@rodefeeh

You win a mango margarita Shred! Send me your address, name and email! ASAP

1 Like

Once you guys receive the product please post in here

3 Likes