New nutrabio pre flavor beta

Got mine today as well, will be giving it a go tomorrow! You’re a ledge, extrabeef.

I hope mine is here. Got an email from the leasing office in my apartment complex saying I have a package in. I’m expecting two things so I’m not sure what’s here. I’ll find out tomorrow!

Yay, mine arrived today. I’ll give it a try for Upper Body day tomorrow!

I got Intra Blast. Still nice, but I was expecting Pre. Is this a different beta you guys are running?

How much water does everyone normally use with Pre? I’m like CJ with my PWO’s… I just fill them up with how much water I’m willing to deal with before heading to the gym. I usually error on the more diluted side of things.

Regarding NutraBio’s PRE (and other pre’s), I like 12oz water. I typically find 12oz makes the drink not too sweet, not too diluted.

Still haven’t gotten any :frowning: I’m like a little kid who didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas lol

1 Like

Looks like there was a mess-up, enjoy the intra, and look forward to a PRE coming!

I’m not a taste guy, so I add just enough to achieve what I need to. For a full dosed pre like ours, 10-12oz. For anything with carbs, I’ll use more.

Checking with shipping! I’ll make sure you get yours!

1 Like

Thank you sir!

I haven’t tried it yet, but it’s passion fruit. Certainly looking forward to it! The invoice said Pre, so I was a little confused. Anyway, no worries! I do still appreciate it!

I’ll be writing an official review of this pre shortly. :slight_smile:

Hey Goose, looks like this was lost in processing. It’ll get out to you soon =]

1 Like

Looking forward to it bro!

I feel your pain…

Had my first dose yesterday. Something interesting…

I took a nap before hitting the gym, and mixed up the PRE before my nap so that when I woke up I could just reach over and chug it to fully wake up.

Took a little sip immediately after mixing, and Blongo had it dead-on, liquid Dum-Dums.

Sat it on my nightstand, crashed for 45 minutes, woke up, excited to have more liquid Dum-Dums. But after sitting, it had COMPLETELY changed. Had an extremely strange taste, if I had to describe it, I’d say it was like peanut butter but bitter instead of sweet. The blue-razz flavor was barely even noticeable behind the bitter-PB.

I actually have no idea what would cause this, it was a clean shaker. The effects were fuckin awesome, but y’all already know that, we’re testing the flavor, and I thought this was worth mentioning. Drinking immediately after mixing = yum, mixing it ahead of time and drinking after letting it sit = wtf.

My only guess would be that compounds degrade in solution during the 45 mins, thereby contributing to the altered flavor.

Got to try the sample of PRE Blue Razz today courtesy of @Mark_Glazier and @Extrabeef

BEST/STRONGEST flavored pre workout from NutraBio yet! I’m not a fan of blue razz products in general, that being said, this is a terrific flavoring job!

Video review to come!

NutraBio team…PINA COLADA pre workout next please!!!

I thought that too, but that seems way too fast. Even creatine, which is notorious for “rapid degradation”, takes several hours to start breaking down. Not to mention, I leave Intra workout products mixed up for well over an hour sometimes with no issues in flavor change. That kind of led me to thinking that it may be something in the new flavoring thing. It is still experimental from what I’m understanding in this thread, I could be wrong though. Perhaps that’s a bug they haven’t ironed out yet? Hard to say.