Meals Eating Now

Plenty of room for moderation even when you diet. Life is not about hitting macros every single day. We don’t get paid to do so. I personally enjoy having a cheat meal once a week, not only as a mental relief, but also to help enjoy food with friends/family members or social gatherings.

Where do you get Ample Hills?

AmpleHills.com

Went to my friends 40th Bday party
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna

New sushi joint just opened up a half mile from my house. This place isn’t messing around. Just amazing!

Pepper Tuna

!

Flambe steak, so buttery and tender!

!

Nigiri special, each piece painstakingly prepared

!

2 Likes

@TheChadd
Im not a big fish eater but I prefer mine cooked…LOL

1 Like

Christmas Waffles

1 Like

Yum! When I get a hotel, that is the first thing I look for and that is if they have a waffle maker in the breakfast area.

I made them with protein. Video is on my youtube (Bkupniewski)

Yeah, I have done that before too. Good stuff.

Chocolate Strawberry Layered Cake

Pumpkin Loaves

I just watched your video. I make mine real easy… I only use whey protein powder, baking powder, 1 egg, and water. Thats it. About 2 carbs per waffle and 25 grams of protein.

When you eliminate any kind of flour or rising agent, they come out pretty flat. Doesn’t look too appealing haha

The baking powder takes care of that.

With Flour/Pancake Mix:

Without:

I always notice a massive difference in texture, density, and fluffiness (Especially with how much thicker the pancakes or baked good get)

S’mores Cookie Dough Dip:

Pumpkin Pie:

Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes:

Holiday Cookies:

Pulled Pork Cheesesteak Sandwich:

Graeter’s Buckeye:

Is every day cheat day for you? :joy:

I love Graeter’s! I’m glad they’re becoming a lot more popular these days. Also, s’mores cookie dough?? Two of my favorite things! How do you make that??

I made it from Scratch and had to make it Vegan. It was for a buddy’s birthday party.
I made the crust with graham crackers and vegan butter. (Baked for 10 minutes)
the cookie dough was sugar, brown sugar, vegan butter, cashew milk, chocolate chips
Then topped with chocolate chips + marshmallows

1 Like