Ingredients and Compounds Roundtable

It’s not AgmaPure

1 Like

it is a good banaba dose but the other ingredients are quite low even for one dose. i would actually split this into two servings and add some berberine to it. that is if it is cheap.
essentially it is banaba with a few decent ingredients but way underdosed.

i am leaning heavily towards life extension ampk activator (old version) as both ingredients are far stronger than metformin or berberine. one could add banaba and use that morning and night and use agmatine, pterostilbene, pomegranate preworkout or some other time of day. or use the pterostilbene with ampk activator in the morning for cellular energy and cognitive benefits.

i see these as longterm supps and using the ingredients mentioned would lead to several significant metabolic changes, increased life span, actual improved insulin sensitivity, fat loss etc. that after some time are there even if nothing is taken for a while.
many gdas simply randomly lower glucose levels after eating, being often insulin dependant or even increasing insulin production. that does not necessarily lead to better body comp.

but some ingredients are great for acute carb uptake into muscles so something like ampk activator can be taken everyday even with little carbs and something like a huge banaba dose before a massive carb meal. after using things that increase ampk and insulin sensitivity for a while one will automatically eat more carbs though as the body will benefit from them even if one used to feel bad with high carbs. it is not an overnight thing but at sme point when a huge meal seems to be gone after an hour you know that your bodies metabolism has changed.

i don’t like to make abslute statements as it will be different for everyone but using products daily as staples will lead to much more benefits over time than using gdas only ocassionally to prevent fat gain. ideally high carbs will become ones anabolic fatburner to make it sound silly but it really came to the point were the more carbs i ate the leaner and stronger i got and eating less would actually make me look softer. aaah the times i could use all the supps i wanted all the time…

For what it’s worth, I’ll be running 2 months of the new AMPK Activator. I’m a week in currently.

interesting. hesperidin does have many benefits i might be underestimating. i just liked the trans-tiliroside from all that i read.
once i get hold of some money i will get 2 ampk activators, pomegranate extract and pterostilbene.

it is too bad that most companies have 1 product that i like but their others aren’t exactly what i want or i would start begging for some sponsoring (it would provide good before and afters…lol).

massmax i would take but performax certainly would not like me much (after half copying recompagen and telling me i have no idea about anything when their slinmax complex besides agmatine/na-r-ala is competely worthless in regards to doses and just makes no sense but to look good on label)

How bad is the vasoconstriction, if any? I try to go for as much blood flow as possible but with certain stimulants, it’s nearly impossible

I always smile at how pre workouts combine high doses of both vasodilation and vasoconstrictor ingredients :slight_smile:

Nothing that was noticeable I would say. I don’t use it everyday, so can’t speak to the effects of everyday use.

Oh I wouldn’t be using it everyday lmao that’s for certain…it’s almost $100 to get it through even amazon from predator nutrition

Can get two for that price

Errrrr. Is it possible to ask you to PM me this info? I’m really wanting to try it, but dropping that kind of coin on something (especially one bottle) isn’t a priority

stimulants increase pumps most of the time. someone mentioned decreased blood flow to the brain from caffeine, well pterostillbene-caffeine is probably the most effective compound for neurological health in existance.
combining central stimulation with functional pumps is different to using these modern day peripheral side effect products that have you out of breath after one warmup set.
also a pump coming from performance and nutrient uptake is superior to a pump that is essentially blowing it up for a while which may be good to reduce blood pressure but a pump does not have benefits unless it is the result of ideal training and nutrient status, meaning it happens rather than aiming to create one. a pump that occurs without seeking it is a good sign, creating a pump as intense as possible is pointless. i see people who gain an inch on their arms, then shrink back down. that pump looks absurd. it is like inflating a balloon. i wonder wether bodybuilders care about their muscles being structural protein or if they are happy with 18 out of 20 pounds being extra intracellular water which is lost within weeks of no training, aas etc.
its weird as there is guys 40 pounds heavier who have much bigger arms than me but when flexed they are the same size. typically from what i have seen 18 inch arms require weighing 220-250lbs usually. so having them at 190lbs seems to show most bb are full of lean mass that is not really of much use. i just do not understand being big, round, no density and little strenght for size. is that sport or body dysmorphic disorder?

ampk activator, pomella, pterostilbene about to be ordered. hydrazine and dna dispatch here.
buy mpa cardiosolve (1000mg terminalia arjuna, 200mg ubiquinol, 100mg pycnogenol) and stack with hydra/dna or get massmax? endurance vs. cns recovery. both would fit really well. i know cardiosolve will improve performance massively with the pwo combo. then rhaponticum may enhance work capacity. (it is not what it was before cfs and being busy all day everyday)

i am looking for waking up and wanting to kill the weights every day. i do not expect muscle gains from ecdysterone and some green tea (epicatechin…lol). a review from someone who has made progress that already was on a high level and great shape would be interesting. many people claim 8lbs gains in supplement logs and i cant tell the before and after pics apart really.

that cardiosolve looks great as a preworkout add on for cellular energy, blood flow and performance.

i wonder how much rhaponticum does for performance (not muscle gains, i simply don’t buy that from ecdy and epicatechin). adaptogens like rhodiola and ashwagandha don’t really do much for me but rhaponticum may be more efficient for cns recovery rather than some mood, anxiety stuff (don’t have any mood swings or motivation issues, unless my body can’t i will workout as i want to). the term adaptogen is a bit weird. most work on neurotransmitters like gaba or endorphins. i imagine something more along the lines of physical drive, a stimulation without stims. whatever the terminology, i am curious how the product (massmax) is felt. refreshed after less sleep? more physical aggression? (wanting to be active, not fight someone…lol)

a link to a good review or someones direct feedback would be great.

i can google but i do value some direct feedback. especially from someone who has trained for a while. is massmax worth it? i would not think a natty anabolic to do much but i heard some feedback that it could improve work capacity a lot. more training is what i want.

or if there is some product that really impressed someone then i would be interested.
unusual stuff, not common ergogenics, preworkouts or such.

Does anyone know the half life of Vaso-6?

Random thought - but I can’t seem to find much research on it. I know there are a lot smarter people than me here.

Ever since I left PP, I just don’t have time to keep up with the data. : (

1 Like

Vaso-3?

5 Likes