Going FullBlitz Review

Part 1: Manufacturing, Mixability and Taste

Manufacturing:

One of my biggest pet peeves are overly underdosed scoops. Unfortunately this seems to be very common occurrence in the industry. With FullBlitz we have the opposite problem, the scoops are about 2 grams heavier than indicated on the label. Not ideal, but at least not underdosed.

Mixability:

Instead of using a shaker cup, I decided to mix this like a Neanderthal with a spoon and had no issues. I used 8oz of water.

Taste: I had the Rainbow Candy flavor which reminded me of the taste of the skittles shell, if you just put it in your mouth and don’t bite. There is a slight bitter chemical aftertaste, but not extremely overpowering. Not the best flavor, more middle of the road, but I can drink it without gagging or dreading it like some other pres.

Skittles be it!
Can’t wait to hear your feedback, and how you are dosing the product and what it brings to the table.

Part 2: Ingredients & Effects

Ingredients:

Pump: Due the the ingredient profile I had high expectations and FullBlitz delivered. The pump was fantastic and I felt strong during the whole session. I didn’t carb load before hand, in fact my last meal was 3 hours prior. 10/10 for me in this department

Energy: This was part of the label has me worried, since it was a lot smaller than what I’m used to in a stim/focus profile. I got to say, the energy effects caught me by surprised. You don’t get a crazy energy rush or feel like tearing down the walls. What you do get is a nice, smooth, long lasting energy with absolutely no crash. I actually had to look at the label again to make sure there was no TeaCrine in there. I didn’t get an jitters, cold sweats, stomach pains, not even itchiness from the BA.

Overall I really enjoyed my first go around with this and can’t wait to try it with more intense workouts to see how it holds up.

2 Likes

Simple yet effective. That is what I like to hear.

Guys are killing me…Looking forward to trying it out

Any updates on workouts?
What your noticing?
Recovery, Pump, Endurance?

Been traveling for work, so haven’t been able to use it this week. Get back tomorrow

1 Like

I’m mixing this now with only 6oz of water now. At that amount I’m getting a more noticeable skittles flavor, with little after taste. The pump and endurance on this are top notch. This is might take over my #1 spot for non exotic stim.

2 Likes

Now THAT is what I am talking about

Any chance of a final review?

Doing legs today with it for my final test :grin:

1 Like

Final Thoughts:

This is an overall great pre-workout that should be in everyone’s rotation. Excellent pumps with nice sustained energy and endurance. I trained on it fasted as well and did not experience any stomach discomfort whatsoever. I recommend this flavor at 6oz as it really brings out the skittles flavor. Truly in the upper echelon of the non exotic stim pre workout category

How did you dose it on workout days when you were fed?
Did you alter your carbohydrate intake? If so what did you find kept you well fed to give you the best pumps?
Did you notice any changes in recovery on a day to day basis?
Did your pump get better as it went on or was it stationary the entire log?
Did you try a 1/1 dose (FullBlitz+VasoBlitz) as a lower stim option?
When you trained fed vs fasted how much quicker did the pumps come on? Did you ever add salt pre-workout on a fasted workout to aid pumps? If so did it help much or no difference vs straight up fasted?

Final review is quite vague on how everything was outlined, dosed, and how you ran the log over the course of a full sized bottle.

Haven’t finish the bottle yet, just used it for about two weeks now

1 Like

How did you dose it on workout days when you were fed?

I took the full two scoops (20g) 20 minutes before the gym

Did you alter your carbohydrate intake? If so what did you find kept you well fed to give you the best pumps?

No, I didn’t alter my carb intake. At this point In the year I usually eat a protein bar or something of that (about 25g of carb) sort 30 minutes pre workout. Compared to the other I use I definitely noticed a fuller and better pump with FullBlitz.

Did you notice any changes in recovery on a day to day basis?

Slightly better recovery some days. But I think this would be easier to answer once I’m off it for a couple of days to compare.

Did your pump get better as it went on or was it stationary the entire log?

The pumps definitely got better the more I used it and also lasted longer. One the highlights of the product I think.

Did you try a 1/1 dose (FullBlitz+VasoBlitz) as a lower stim option?

I have a high stim tolerance as it is so I don’t usually do low stim pres, unless I’m forced to train late at night, which hasn’t happened recently. Saving the Vasoblitz for that occasion

When you trained fed vs fasted how much quicker did the pumps come on? Did you ever add salt pre-workout on a fasted workout to aid pumps? If so did it help much or no difference vs straight up fasted?

When fed I think the pumps came about 30% quicker and were slightly better. It wasn’t a major drop off when I was fasted, so I didn’t feel the need to add anything to aid pumps. Another plus for me was that taking this fasted in the morning didn’t cause any stomach discomfort or nausea.

1 Like

Amazing! Now that is detail
Appreciate that boss!

I would still use 2 scoops vasoblitz on Non-Workout days. Will help keep you saturated throughout the experience (if you are not already)