GASPARI'S PROVEN EAAs™ GIVEAWAY

got some nice aftermarket add ons the Buick… she’s quick, and i can also visibly see the gas gauge move when I romp on it.

I’ll keep this open for another day or two, b4 i select winners.

2 Likes

Almost every year, we go down to Hilton Head Island as a family. This is definitely what I look forward to the most during the summer. You can’t beat chilling at the pool and beach for a week in 85 degrees and sunny with no work responsibilities!

3 Likes

last call… i’ll pick my people today.

2 Likes

Fondest memories of summer growing up was going camping. I have carried that fondness to my family where we enjoy taking road trips and seeing new places while being in the outdoors. We have been delayed the the last couple of years while stationed in Bahrain but we look forward to going back to the US this summer and camping.

1 Like

my winners, send me your shipping addresses please.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks man, can’t wait to try it out! PM sent.

lol Hillary!

2 Likes

info was just submitted to the warehouse!

1 Like

Oh shucks, i meant to get in on this.

Oh well, I’ll pick up the guava sometime, one of my favorite flavors of anything

Congrats winners!

2 Likes

Congrts you winners i am super jelly!! Looking forward to your reviews and congrats again!

1 Like

Give me your addy and flavor choice

I appreciate all you provide to the forum here.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! In for a real treat here

2 Likes

Mine came in the mail today! I plan on using it this weekend and then I’ll have my review up early next week sometime

1 Like

Nice… I am extremely happy with the Blueberry and really think you’ll enjoy it.

Got the goods yesterday and about to take my first sip. I’ll put together a review on Monday. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Boom :boom:

Here’s my review

1 Like