Gaspari needs you

It was slated for next release but other products also added to pipeline (a good thing) so also guessing it will be sometime after the Arnold. I know you’re as ready I am, need that PB!

1 Like

@Dougefresh93 @DanielMoo
Any coupons for the site? Friend is looking to pick up some Proven Egg (per my recommendation of course)

2 Likes

try Egg30 (33.60 a tub)

B2G1 for Buy 2 get 1

$79 or more will get you free shipping, no code needed.

thanks for the support

5 Likes

^ All the codes you need! Appreciate you and your friend’s support, make sure you let us know how he likes the Proven Egg. Thank you for letting him know what’s up.

2 Likes

Submit Your Predictions for a Chance to WIN a $100 Gaspari Nutrition Gift Card
Up to 5 winners will be chosen from among those who get the top 5 correct!!!

4 Likes

Bold picks for Rich…

I’m going with

1. William Bonac. Even without Neil, this guy has such a complete physique. He’ll be smaller than everyone else, but he’ll have the whole package and bring a similar package that he did from last year’s Arnold.

2. Ramy. If Ramy comes in at 100% conditioning, he can’t be beat. But he has never come in better than 95%. Size will get him second.

3. Cedric McMillan. This dude is tough to beat when he brings it all together. He’s never been able to Keep his size up while maintaining elite conditioning.

4. Patrick Moore. This guy should be a top notch competitor for the next 10 years. He got overlooked in 2019. His physique has evolved and he has laid his due. Time to break out into the top 5.

5. Dexter Jackson: I originally had Roelly Winkler, but he isn’t competing - and Dexter always brings the goods. Arguably the greatest bodybuilder ever, in terms of shows won (voluMe) and longevity.

3 Likes

Completely agree on Cedric I feel like he always falls short

2 Likes

Some good picks in there (Roelly not competing though) but I think Ramy will edge out Bonac if he comes in great shape for the first time ever.

2 Likes

I swapped him out for The Blade!

2 Likes

Good choice - Dexter looks incredible for his age… still top 5 at the O is awesome.

P.S. code GASPARI10 at checkout on www.gasparinutrition.com will give you 10% off!

3 Likes

Great thread Doug, excellent work as always!

-Spaz

1 Like

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Big_Spaz — their last post was 2 years ago.

who da fukk ru?

1 Like

He’s team Gaspari apparently

1 Like

I’m a new guy, just started lifting :slight_smile:

Sorry I haven’t been here in a long time. Forgot how fun these boards can be here.

-Spaz

1 Like

Just wanted to follow up, my friend says it’s the best protein she’s ever had, and the only tub she’s actually finished.

https://instagram.com/stories/abfittt/2287942927208890578?igshid=1n72jipkth5ht

3 Likes

LOVE to hear that… thank you for letting us know. Your friend has good taste!

2 Likes