Gaspari needs you

They gave me 200 points for uploading a photo . Can I redeem that to have @Dougefresh93 clean the Gaspari HQ toilets after lunch time?

you are only 2,000,000 points away from a free funnel, keep up the good work

4 Likes

1 Like

Once I get the proven egg, I will gladly leave a review as well!!

1 Like

Happy to help Gaspari! I love myofusion banana cream so much!

1 Like

Just ordered up some Chocolate Proven Egg. More reason to get Eggcited!! Then at least I will have tried all the flavors before any new ones come out.

2 Likes

Really appreciate your support!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support & feedback - we appreciate you guys big time. Excellent community here!

2 Likes

Submitted reviews for SizeOn, Superpump Max, and Proven EAAs. :ok_hand:

Can’t wait to see what’s in store!

3 Likes

My man! :muscle:

@Dougefresh93 and @DanielMoo Posted up a review of Proven Joint on the Gaspari site. I am going to do a nice review here on PP as well as I normally do this weekend. Spoiler alert, this actually worked very well for me and I am very impressed. Thanks again for the hookup, I will be buying more very soon!

2 Likes

happy to hear you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Wow - realized I never posted. Just did Proven Egg and Proven Joint!

3 Likes

We always love to hear those kind of experiences! Especially on something that can change how you function day-to-day.

1 Like

For anyone who wants to try Gaspari Proven Whey, Doug’s code drops it down to $30 for a 2lb tub, currently.

2 Likes

Yeah, seriously I was very impressed. In reality any joint product out there outside of a single ingredient does not do much for me. This last month was just seamless, I was like wow is it a placebo lol. Nope been 4 days now and back at normal aches n pains. I snagged up 2 bottles for the Valentines Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal. This will be my go to for a while. Glad you let me give this a shot because I am normally hesitant!

I’m loving Proven Joint. Second run with the product, thanks to @Dougefresh93

2 Likes

Yeah i need to do a deep dive in the ingredients and see what it is that really does help. Truly curious at this point.

2 Likes

Any word on a PB Proven Whey, @Dougefresh93 or @DanielMoo ?

it will be after the Arnold, that’s my educated guess, got pushed back, Rich wants PlasmaJet out there 1st.

1 Like