Gaspari needs you

To write product reviews…

Ever buy any our products? Ever get a Dougefresh hookup? We want your honest reviews.

We recently revamped the website and would love to get as many (real) product reviews posted as possible.

We have a lot of awesome things planned for 2020, excited for you all :grin:

Thank you.

4 Likes

On it!

Proven Egg
Proven EAA
Bone Broth + Collagen

Done

1 Like

All over it as well… i will get my Proven Egg moved over there if I can, then once I am done with Proven Joint that as well… then others I have used such as Anavite…

1 Like

Will post up for Egg and EAA’s!

1 Like

Thanks guys, appreciate this community.

1 Like

Just submitted my Bone Broth five star review.

1 Like

I will get my SizeOn review up. I’ve used that recently. Hopefully give your Proteins a try soon.

Proven Egg and Anavite done…

1 Like

thanks guise… been messaging with Rich and the marketing team, I am Super Pumped about what we have scheduled for release this year!

2 Likes

Both reviews up!

Clever.

1 Like

Just ordered Glycofuse, my first Gaspari product. Comes in tomorrow and I’ll write a review soon :slight_smile:
Gonna need to try Proven Egg soon

1 Like

very cool, thanks for the support, care to tell me where you purchased from?

Amazon! Best price with shipping considered. Purchased unflavored because I’m mixing with flavored EAA for intraworkout.

1 Like

It’s my personal preference too for flexible. thanks again.

1 Like

You lost me at do a favor for @Dougefresh93, that guys a dick lol. Put up a review for Proven Egg with a picture, so you know it’s real.

2 Likes

i am what you eat

3 Likes

Lol you bastard

2 Likes

i will also say… tool around the site, sign up for the rewards program, and post up any improvements you’d like to see, articles written, etc etc. here for us, and we are always looking for way to make things better.

Or even more fun, a flavor you’d like to see (taste), new product, old product? we want to hear it.

Left a review.
I expect my 40% off coupon shortly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

try Doug40 :slight_smile:

1 Like