FullBlitz Mystery Flavor --> Coming Soon

FullBlitz Mystery Flavor Coming Soon!

FULLBLITZ “MYSTERY FLAVOR” FREE SAMPLE CODE ---- DROPPING TO OUR A-LIST ON (Weds, SEPT 25th)

Must sign up and join the A-LIST before SEPT 25th to receive a CODE (via email) to use during check out for the FREE “MYSTERY FLAVOR” sample, which includes free shipping.-- (Limited Supply)

Join the Build Fast Formula™ A-List @ www.buildfastformula.com

Try the new FULLBLITZ flavor before its available to purchase ---- Product will be available on WEDS (OCT, 2nd) with a “NEVER SEEN BEFORE LIMITED-TIME SALE PRICE”

FULLBLITZ is a “FULLY LOADED PRE-WORKOUT”

VasoBlitz + BA Blend

6g L-Citrulline, 3.2g Beta Alanine, 2.5g Betaine, 2g Arginine Nitrates, 2g Calcium Lactate

Energy Nootropic Blend

800mg DMAE, 335mg Caffeine, 2.3g Yohimbine Bark Extract

FCB23067-A4EA-4FE2-8B28-D135C91474BB

Follow Us On Social Media

Instagram - @BuildFastFormula_Bob , @BuildFastFormula

Coupon Code:

Bob15

Save 15% OFF All Orders, Samples, and Stack

2 Likes

The color scheme of the date ya dropping makes me think bombsicle flavored

Nah…mabye

2 Likes

Remember 1 Per HouseHold

Save 15% on any order, stack, apparel
Or samples with code “Bob15”

1 Like

Got mine ordered

1 Like

Y’all still pay $5 for shipping?

Coupon – Tasty
Free shipping for sample.

Weird - not working when I do it via mobile.

Just makes the sample $0.00. Used the email link and everything.

Ill order it for you to your house.
Don’t worry about it

Nah, hit go to payment, even though it says $5 shipping. Then it updates to free shipping

I ordered it for him. He is good.

1 Like

Ordered, the new flavor will only be for FullBlitz?

1 Like

Yes

Code is sent out!

For anyone looking to place an order use coupon code:
Bob15

For 15% off your order on supplements , Stacks, apparel & Samples!

Yep! I said the exact same thing on self made barbell brigade yesterday on Facebook, and was told I’m doing it wrong lol. Others chimed in and said they were seeing the same thing

Did you get your sample? If not let me know Ill fix that for you.
Don’t know what the barbell brigade is so I cant comment there.

You guys every think about turning Vasoblitz into a full Stim Free pre by adding some focus ingredients? Alpha GPC, etc. Just seems that would give it a larger audience

When you get to where it says $5 shipping, just hit go to payment, even though it says it’s charging for shipping. Then it updates for free shipping.

VasoBlitz is a Stim Free pre focusing on pump agents in a clinical dose. Let alone it’s one of the most versatile products that can stack well with any other brand or stim pre workout . You don’t need cognitive enhancers to classify it as “Stim Free”. Think about Noxygen, vasky, High Volume which all sell well and continue to be repeat purchased products.

Adding more may drive price point up which may turn consumers away. It’s a double edge sword on what a consumer wants. The best part of having a strong base (VasoBlitz) it allows a Customer to customize it to their needs

1 Like

Understand your point, but don’t agree with the classification. I think we’re at point where there’s a Stim Free workout category and a Pump product category

2 Likes