FullBlitz Mystery Flavor --> Coming Soon

Couldn’t stack Vaso and Full as well if Vaso had extra Stims. I know Matt said it was one of the reasons they made two skus.

1 Like

Exactly
And this is yet another reason why Vasoblitz is exactly what it is.
If a user wants to customize it, they have the ability to do so, this way they can suit their needs.

Its better to make a strong foundation, and then allow the user to add what they need to suit their goals or what they consider optimal for their training, performance, and physical activity.

Not everyone wants a full blown pump and nootropic based product, that is not always the market for every consumer who wants a non-stimulated product.

1 Like

we already make, it’s called FULLBLITZ

2 Likes

FullBlitz is stim free? Lol

no sir, I misread your question.

Adding additional ingredients to an already expensive formula would probably pice it out of the market. When you take VASOBLITZ daily (as reccomended) and Nitric Oxide builds up in your system especially around day 14, many report better energy and focus.

But maybe down the road, we’ll cook one up.

1 Like

You could be like all these other companies and come out with a VasoBlitz BLACK EDITION! :rofl:

1 Like

Vasoblitz with

Alpha GPC, Choline, Huperzine A
Bioperine (For Uptake of raw actives)
Astragain (See above)

that would be a little expensive for the normal consumer though.

Sounds like every single other non-stim out there, :sleeping:

Love Vasoblitz for how it doesn’t try to be everything else. It is its own product, a unique formula, and stands above the others for that exact reason.

1 Like

100% Caribou, 100%.

We followed the data on every day use, Once people feel the effects of everyday use and systemic Nitric Oxide build up, they should be impressed. Most lifters have yet to experience that feel.

4 Likes

All good points. Hands down why I would recommend VasoBlitz and Fullblitz first, to anyone who asks me for a new Preworkout to try.

Everyone is looking for a Maserati type of preworkout, when a 2020 corvette will get them where they need to be (these new ones are awesome). Sometimes the cost/benefit ratio supports rolling with less, but Fullblitz and VasoBlitz are great standalone or tandem pres.

3 Likes

Love that response man. Next time I can send you something Ill have to toss you in some extra goodies for the continues support

Sorry, this makes absolutely no sense. It’s an unique product/formula , but if you add Alpha GPC it’s not? Lol

I think he’s stating that VasoBlitz is unique in the sense that there aren’t many standalone non-stim and nitrate products with the dosage that it contains. You could argue Ghost Pump, but not everyone likes water pumps from glycerol.

That’s how I perceived it.

Yes-- well, not just alpha-GPC, but the rest. I get what you’re saying, but I stand by what i said. It is a very ergogenic-based, cost-effective pre with a very small but profound ingredient list. If you added in all the stuff that makes up Mega Pre, or Ghost Pump, or NB Pre Non-stim, then you just get those products with a somewhat different spin, like every other nonstim on the market.

I also consider MTS Vasky to be unique in its approach. However, slap in a choline source or two, Huperzine, an ATP source, etc, and what sets it apart from anything? “Well actually we use 1.5g of Nitrosigine, not 1g like some others. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Agreed. Everyone one is different. Not that this addresses a point anyone raised, but I for one enjoy no alpha gpc. It keeps me up, so naturally I’m an advocate for keeping VasoBlitz as is. : )

2 Likes

We like the idea of effective simplicity.

3 Likes

This is a really good thread. I really like VB. @TheSolution is sending along FB, and I look forward to it.

I love AGPC personally.

Also agree that there is now a big difference between non-stim (NB Pre, Inspired FSU, Axe) and your Pump Products.

Also, most consumers I believe lose site of what the ultimate goal is in the gym as they pursue the latest and greatest ingredient. I don’t envy those in the Industry because of that.

Simple, effective goes a long way in my book. Which you will learn as you get older…

1 Like

So what is the FullBlitz mystery flavor again?

1 Like

Rocket pop

1 Like