Formulate your pre workout

Great breakdown of ingredients.

1 Like

I assume youā€™re using BulkSupplementā€™s Citrulline Malate here. Switch to their pure L-Citrulline to save some cash on that dose

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NBCVVWA/ref=mp_s_a_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1509908489&sr=8-4&keywords=pure%2Bl%2Bcitrulline&dpPl=1&dpID=41jPL3ia2sL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

IMG_3061

Figured Iā€™d throw my blend in here too

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an option, but I want to stick with the malate in there. Actually, Iā€™m not entirely convinced the ALCAR, Taurine, L-Theanine, and Beet Root do all that much for me. So I might drop those. Citruline Malate is the only one that I felt a real difference when I added it in. (and caffeine, of course :smiley: )

1 Like

Anyone know of a good bulk Glycerol Mono? Iā€™ve used Noxygen and Genomyx, just want to know some other options.

I see that MPA Supps has one with a huge amount in there too

Always been a Hydromax fan since Rise Performance used it in their PWO Execute. Hereā€™s the one Iā€™ve got:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MZDSB2C/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1509916844&sr=8-1&keywords=hydromax&dpPl=1&dpID=51J7rN4QTKL&ref=plSrch

1 Like

Fair enough. Iā€™ve never personally cared for Beet Root. Total War gives me the nastiest pumps and vascularity, and it just has the Citrulline dose and a gram of Agmatine

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Iā€™ll pick this up for sure.

1 Like

As a Citocholine fan, have you tried Genius BCAAā€™s? Was just checking out the label and saw they have 250mg of it, not sure how hefty that dose is as Iā€™ve never had any experience with it

Not me personally, but Robert and CJ did and were not so happy with the flavoring. Naturally flavored BCAAs are just not easy to do.

250mg is where you should start feeling things, IMHO.

2 Likes

Glycerol mono is such an ineffective form of Glycerol though!

Interesting, any info?

$ vs. $ Iā€™m not sure youā€™ll convince me that HydroMAX is better than GMS.

Luckily for me, $ isnā€™t so much a concern so Iā€™ll go for the lower dosed ingredient since GMS isnā€™t all that great to add to a product as far as solubility is concerned.

It may be possible to convince me it dissolves better. But I think Iā€™d have to agree with you, itā€™s the same stuff. Itā€™d be similar to buying an herb at 1% extract of the major active component vs. 3%. Is there a difference? Yes. Is one better? Probably not. Although herbs may be a poor comparison due to other concerns, such as containing undesirable compounds you might be looking to minimize, but the concept is the same I think.

Today I had

200mg caffeine (from NutraCharge Charged Aminos)
1 tab (25mg iirc) of Ephedrine
200mg L-Theanine
200mg phenylpiracitam

It was a pretty fun ride.

2 Likes

What brand did you use? Itā€™s been forever since Iā€™ve used phenylpiracetam. The last stuff I had never really did much for me, Iā€™m wondering if I got bad stuff. Iā€™d like to give it another go.

Plenty of nootropics are from bunk sources, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if yours was a bad batch. Reddit has a list of reliable sources, Iā€™m personally using Pure Nootropicsā€™ brand.

Oh okay cool. Thanks!