Formulate a supplement for yourself

Preordering already?

Nootropic:

3g Tyrosine
240mg Caffeine
100mg TeaCrine

2 Likes

Way ahead of you

I take those 3 daily too! Luckily this wouldnā€™t be too hard to make/take yourself at least.

1 caffeine cap (Nutrabio) will get you 200mg ($0.04), 2 Theacrine caps (2x 50mg from PrimaForce) for 100mg ($0.34), and 4 caps of l-tyrosine (4x 750mg from NOW) for 3g total ($0.48). $0.86/serving (7 caps though) total, and you donā€™t have to dish out a ton of money upfront either actually (I think itā€™s like $50 to order a bottle of all three).

Lol it isnā€™t much and itā€™s been my go-to, although I could even do without the TeaCrine. Sometimes, less is more.

I actually get brain fog and get somewhat tired using Alpha EAA. I get more out of a simple 1g dose of Tyrosine than I get with a loaded nootropic

1 Like

Hey, if you can get solid results out of less, and save some money, more power to you my friend!

Hereā€™s another that would be cheap and easy to do at home.

PWO
3g Tyrosine
2g Taurine
450mg caffeine (preferably PureCaf, I like it. Anhydrous is fine)
300mg theanine
Optional: 500mg PEA and 60mg hordenine

I want a fucking high stim PWO that doesnā€™t include Teacrine or any of the slower metabolizing forms of caffeine. I work out at 6 PM, which means Iā€™m already tired, so i need to be woken up and then get tired again in a few hours. ā€œOur blend of stimulants will keep you energized for up to 12 hoursā€ fuck you!!!

2 Likes

I see a lot of you guys like Hordenine. That is the one ingredient my body HATES and I have to stay away from. I luck out for the most part, but I am curious why it is so popular.

Its purpose in my list is to slow the metabolism of the PEA, which otherwise has an exceptionally short half-life. Like 10 minutes short if i remember the research right from my deep dive like 3 years ago.

Thatā€™s probably why youā€™ll see it in any formula that includes phenylethylamine.

2 Likes

ahhhh ok. I was always wondering why it was included in some PWOs here and there and not all. Of course I get curious about an ingredient that does not sit well with me LOL. Terrible headaches from it. Thanks bro!

1 Like

Thatā€™s also on the FDA watch list
I would advise against it ā€¦ but if you can get your hands on it by all means use it. I donā€™t think we will see it often moving forward

It started out with four ingredients, including hordenine and higenamine, and now thanks to its most recent update, it has a total of ten.

The newest additions to the FDAā€™s continuously growing Advisory List are bismuth nitrate, and sodium tetrachloroaurate, also known as gold sodium chloride. The other new entry to the list is an ingredient weā€™ve seen a lot more of over the years compared to the other two, mostly in fat burners, with sulbutiamine.

1 Like

If I followed every bit of ā€œadviceā€ the government offered, a mighty boring life thatā€™d be.

1 Like

@ every speed limit there is

1 Like

non-stim preworkout aimed at maximum increases in Performance:

creatine-pyruvate 6000mg
orotic Acid 3000mg
l-carnitine-Fumarate 3000mg
cyclocreatine-phosphate 2000mg
creatinol-o-Phosphate 2000mg
Peak O2 2000mg
pomella pomegranate extract 800mg
pomegranate extract (22% punicic Acid)400mg
epicatechin 600mg
primavie 500mg
elevatp 300mg
Coenzyme q10 200mg

nutrient partitioning, reversal of tolerance to stims/Opioids/psychotropics, ampk activation, mind/mood/cognititive Benefits:

1g agmatine sulphate (pharm grade)
1500mg alcar-arginate
250mg na-r-ala
100mg pteropure pterostilbene
450mg gynostemma pentaphyllum extract (i.e. activamp)
450mg ursolic Acid

some stuff that seems interesting but have to look into more:
emodin
actigin
eriobotrya japonica
e.cottoni
kanna
saffron

1 Like

ever considered ethylphenidate? (short acting ndri)
eria jarensis and kanna could be interesting as well.

I had a tub of Nutrex Outrage a couple years ago. At two scoops it had a huge dose of hordenine. I fuckin loved that sh!t. Some of the best rage Iā€™ve experienced.

Nootropic

Lionā€™s Mane Whole Fruiting Body Dual Extract 2000 mgs
Synapsa Bacopa Monnieri Extract 320mgs

1 Like

Fucoxanthin, b12, vitamin d, vitamin k, zinc
Maybe s7 and a small dose of tumeric, or innoslim
In a small capsule as a daily health supplement

1 Like

EDIT:
Posted in wrong thread.

1 Like

Didnā€™t know you were on TRT. Thanks for being open about it. Mind if I ask what your weekly dose is?

1 Like