Favorite preworkout of 2018, so far

Well, a big hit of caffeine may wake you up but that caffeine anhydrous is a little too quick in and out for my liking, and it also will constrict your blood flow pretty heavily.

Not to mention you’re missing out on pretty key aids like Beta-Alanine and Betaine to just name two that will increase your strength and endurance.

Exactly my point…

I’m actually planning on picking up a tub of NutraBio PRE today before I hit the gym

2 Likes

Where are you going for it?

I stopped by V-Shoppe. Have a suggestion for future reference?

I’ve started shopping at V-Shoppe again since there’s one next to my grocery store and they’ll price match online. That’s where I picked mine up. I tried it for the first time last night, it’s great stuff. 350mg is still like, my HARD CAP for caffeine, but the blend of caffeine sources and the extra theanine really smooth it out nicely for me.

I’ll have to try a few more scoops before it edges out Pre-Kaged for me, mostly because Pre-Kaged, inexplicably, seems to really enhance my libido, which is an entertaining bonus.

If I want to lift without distractions, though, my preliminary review is that PRE is tough to beat if you don’t want exotic stims.

Pre-kaged pre pipe laying. Who said preworkouts don’t have added benefits :grimacing:

2 Likes

Vitamin Shoppe is one of my accounts so definitely keep shopping there! lmao

I’m very curious about the libido benefits…Kris may be on to something!

3 Likes

That Spektra blend has something special in it :sunglasses:

1 Like

They unfortunately did not have the Blue Razz in stock so I went with green apple (good either way)

Green Apple is good stuff! You really can’t go wrong either way.

1 Like

Just tried the new Mr. Hyde NitroX for the first time yesterday. Admittedly I got this for my fiance as she’s not really into supplements and just likes a little extra energy/pumps/focus, and the flavors were quite enticing (peach rings and swedish fish flavors).

I tried the swedish fish and it tasted great. I can’t quite comment 100% on the pre itself since I stacked it with Carbon Prep, but the stims were very smooth with no post-workout crash. I’ll try it solo soon, but it’s so far nothing spectacular, as expected by the profile.

Otherwise, my fiance did comment on the lack of focus, which is not surprising as the only stims to aid focus are underdosed. Maybe i’ll get her to stack it with Prep as well lol.

It’s pretty freaking solid. With the market going the way it is, do you see the potential of one of the “trendy” flavors making rounds in your teams products (rainbow candy, sour heads, etc)

1 Like

We have played with those ideas, but still feeling it out. A fad or not the OG flavors stand the test of time. But you never know what the mad chemist here will come up with :wink:

That would be pretty cool to see Nutrabios take on them. NB play on Blue Raspberry is the best one I’ve ever tasted as it’s the perfect middle ground IMO. I can’t stand overly sweet because well…bad things happen in my body. But bland just makes me want to switch to something else

1 Like

Oh yeah I defiantly agree, those overly sweet and dyed supps make gag. I’ll put in a word and see what happens. But yeah it would be a phenomenal natural flavor.

Glad to hear you enjoy Blue Raspberry, that one turned out perfectly!

1 Like

You guys keep putting out killer info and products, we’ll keep giving your team support!

2 Likes

Appreciate it brother! That’s all we can ask for :slight_smile:

And you guys are the reason we hold ourselves accountable!

Still have my OG formula Mr. Hyde. How does the NitroX compare?

1 Like

Oh god, I remember the old formula, wooohoooo