Favorite preworkout of 2018, so far

Nothing of PRE-Extreme yet…But that could be a useful sample to have. I’ll talk with the team!

4 Likes

Maybe turn it into a little promo :wink:

1 Like

Thank you - it would be great to give it a run again.

Oh man… Would so love to run a new version of PRE Extreme if a sample becomes available. Currently pounding through my current pre’s until I order a full tub of blue raz PRE… I promised my fiance i’d eat my current pre’s/whey before buying more. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Looks like I might end up baggying a few up for the guys here. Who wants a sketchy zip lock bag of white powder?

I should probably say here- Obviously I believe our PRE is the best dosed on the market. Apart from that plug, I have to say there are some great fully dosed, non-proprietary (but not fully-disclosed) Pre-workouts coming out these days.

2 Likes

On that note is NutraBio willing to disclose what’s in the natural and artificial flavors?

I love sketchy white powder from zip lock baggies… :star_struck:

I do agree though - many companies seem to be putting out some proper pre’s these days. I feel like both pre’s from NutraBio are insanely dosed though. Some companies hit the mark but then stop at “enough”. I feel like NutraBio takes it one step further, which is cool to see.

1 Like

You had me at Sketchy zip lock bag

I travel a lot…and I have plenty of those in my suitcase trust me on that…

1 Like

As for thread contribution… My favorite preworkout of 2018 is going to have to be Olympus Labs Re1gn as of right now.

When my Re1gn stock runs out, I have the following on my radar:

1. More Re1gn!
  2. NutraBio PRE and/or PRE Extreme (I’ve had PRE and it was amazing… I just need to experience a full tub)
  3. Primeval Mega Pre
  4. NTel Pharma Mega Arez
  5. Dymatize Pre W.O.
  6. Anything else coming out with Vaso6 because I love that stuff.
1 Like

I think you got the one there :slight_smile:

1 Like

On that note is NutraBio willing to disclose what’s in the natural and artificial flavors?
You’ll see us disclose some things like natural in the sweet tea, or spirulina in the pre blue raspberry, but for the rest we do protect our hard work on flavoring.

Anyone who wants a serving of a PRE Extreme, inbox me your address. We’ve got some in the employee bar and I’m taking a stim break so I’ll gift you the scoops I’d take!

4 Likes

Out of his own stash…Ben has a heart as big as all outdoors guys!!! Get on his good side :wink:

3 Likes

The NutraBio generosity is real! :grin:

1 Like

God bless this man

1 Like

You guys don’t know the wrath I’m about to catch from customer service! But totally worth it, I want you all to experience this. I’ll ship them tomorrow

2 Likes

I’d definitely recommend checking out Myoblox Loco. It is a little expensive but its a very solid formula, despite the stim formula being prop. I’ve been using skywalk when i’m not using Konnect by Anastasis. Solid products

Shame on me guys but who makes Mega Pre?

Hmm, I may have to throw up a few logging opportunities if people are looking for Pre’s :grin:

1 Like

Primeval Labs do!

And I certainly wouldn’t mind taking PreCre XS for a spin. :wink:

Primeval Labs…Stim-Free.