Favorite Preworkout currently?

Anyone tried DVST8 of the Union yet?

I haven’t but saw on another forum a user who really liked it.

White Monster :metal:t2:

1 Like

FWIW Shane from Stack3d and Justin from SupplementSnoop raved about that pre.

1 Like

I think Justin is making his way back home (we went to the same HS). I should be meeting up with him in April!

Between you Justin and Seth Feroce did you attend the Supplement version of Glee?

1 Like

Haha
I’ll be seeing Seth next month at A and S
I went to college with him at IUP

1 Like

FullBlitz has been awesome and I’ve been doing 1/2 serving (1 scoop). I used a sample full-serving pack of the FullBlitz & VasoBlitz and hooolllyyyy moly

2 Likes

FullBlitz is a really good one…and I prefer the FB/VB combo (1 scoop of each)…

Bill’s Blitz Brothers
How about them apples?

2 Likes

I’m definitely a fan…and I love it…Let’s market that.

It really shines when you use it or Vasoblitz daily and the nitrates begin accumulating. The acute pumps don’t have shit on the day 14 pumps.

4 Likes

This is very true. It’s pretty crazy actually

100%! Just now getting there… sweet, sweet pumps.

1 Like

Question for @Matt_Towson @SteelerBill13 and @rodefeeh @TheSolution: Between Ryse Blackout, PES Prolific/High Volume or Blitz Bros (Full Blitz + Vaso Blitz)- which would be better suited for early morning lifts without major crash? Looking for something that gives some solid focus, energy and pumps, but doesn’t stim me out and make me crash afterwards… sounds like a few of you said prolific is great for that, but Matt’s review on Ryse Blackout sounded intriguing.

Too subjective to really give this a true answer. As everyone responds differently to formulas.
Different nootropics can cause people to have crashes or enhance caffeine half-life and cause a strong sense of surging energy. I have seen from others who have pro’s and con’s to all of these but it really just “depend”. Seeing that you are comparing two stacks to a single product (Ryse) it may be a bit hard to really break this down. For an all in one Ryse Blackout is good

Ryse is also at 370mg of caffeine
If you do 1 scoop of prolific/highvolume and fullblitz/vaosblitz the caffeine is far lower, so this will also depend on your caffeine tolerance.

The stacks would be great for extra pump IMO, but if you need the extra caffeine go with Ryse. Really hard to compare stacks to a solo product IMO

2 Likes

I really like the focus of Prolific. The energy was pretty even throughout the workout. Performance was always good - no crash. I haven’t used High Volume with it. Full Blitz might be a little much first thing in the morning as far as energy. The performance and pumps is going to be awesome. One scoop of each Full Blitz and Vaso Blitz might be better suited but haven’t tried this. I haven’t used Ryse Blackout but Full Blitz has a better profile IMO. I’d have no problem supporting both PES or Build Fast Formula.

1 Like

Yeah I agree and you’re right, it’s an apples to oranges situation. I’m just looking for a “general” consensus overview or opinion on what might be better skewed towards those goals. Also- I have a $100 Amazon gift card to burn and it’s hard to find decent supps on Amazon. Haha.

Really a coin flip between both stacks honestly man. Both are great companies with solid products.

1 Like

I’ve been using AlphaLion’s non-stim SuperHuman Pump lately…
But for morning workouts and to add some caffeine…I really like PES HighVolume/Prolific (1 scoop of each Cotton Candy) is really solid, reliable combination. BlitzBros is great if you are ok with the Yo…simple yet effective.
For stim lately, I’ve been using one ‘heaping’ scoop of CoreFury
Personally, I’m staying below 200 mg of caffeine.
Also LikeAPro Pump and Focus (only 100 MG of Caffeine)
Ghost has always been reliable and the the new Maxx what’s his name version drops the Yo.

1 Like