Favorite Preworkout currently?

I saw a few threads posted from 2017 & 2018 but didn’t see a more current so I thought I would create this.

Preworkout products to me are more of a “fun” supplement, so I like to see what people are using and hearing why…

Post ‘em up!

1 Like

Oh these are always fun topics and I look forward to seeing what others are currently loving. Much like you @DanielMoo I use a PWO more for “fun” than anything else and it is my favorite supplement to try out (though sleep aids are a close 2nd). What I look for is smooth, clean energy since I workout at 5am or so, to get me amped up and going through a 90 minute session. If it can do that then it is good in my book.

My Current List in order

1. Full Blitz / Blitz3d (A tie, I have to do a more side by side comparison but these are my top ones)
  2. C4 Ultimate
  3. Red, White & Boom
  4. Dymatize PWO
  5. Lion Blast
  6. Master Blaster

Those are what come to mind for now, this is an everchanging list for me, and I have plenty of new ones to try out.

2 Likes

Using up a tub of Arez Titanium in Tiger’s Blood. The good amino-5 DMHA, PEA, Eria, Alpha-Y, and Synephrine is still a nice combo. Technically the label isn’t allowed by WADA due to hordenine so will have to stop using soon

2 Likes

@DaSlaya Love it, awesome list there with some background info. Seeing the BFF FullBlitz at the top convinced me to finally pick up a tub! I’m excited.

@Anthony Man, I remember Arez being one of the most intense preworkouts a few years ago and looks like that version is no slouch either. Good call on the hordenine.

1 Like

Vapor 5x/one are a great value for the price(flavor is ok, formula is great), kind of wish they had less caffeine or a non stim version though.

Other then that bulk arginine/citrulline.

1 Like

1.) Fullblitz/Vasoblitz daily. I’m really not a “pump” person, but it feels fuckin gnarly to do a warmup bench set with an empty bar and have your triceps already bulging.

2.) Pre-Kaged. Classic, “old school” formula, but feels way better than you’d expect, and the apple flavor is fucking good.

3.) My own personal stim pre that I’ve posted about once or twice.

3 Likes

@Christianmelon I actually had a tub of Vapor One 2 years ago and really liked it. I had no idea the value was so good now looking at price… awesome.

@Caribou Very solid list and it makes me even more jazzed about my FullBlitz coming in. Definitely remember PreKaged as a solid option, good looking out.

1 Like

Never had a bad workout with Fullblitz or C4 Ultimate

2 Likes

Oh boy…I try to cycle these things but…

FullBlitz with VasoBlitz
GhostLegend w/Pump
HighVolume/Prolific
CoreFury/CorePump

Also…

I try to keep it under 200MG of caffeine since I do also drink coffee in the morning…so I would go with CorePump on non-stim days

I would love to give PreKaged another go.

1 Like

Oh good call @SteelerBill13 I completely neglected Ghost Legend on my list ironically, but yeah def in my top PWOs as well… love that stuff and the pump is pretty good too!

3 Likes

Oh you are going to love it brother! Can’t wait to see what you think. After Full Blitz you should try Blitz3d also, I am sure they will have a sale on it again soon. Def worth checking out!!

1 Like

Ive got PreKaged, Prolific, Super Human, PreWO in stash currently. Ive sampled Prolific and PreWO, loved them both.

2 Likes

Loving all the responses so far. Some patterns emerging.

Musclesport Kings Ramson or Forbidden Fruit. Both have the same profile and amazing flavors.

ASC El Jefe in orange creamsicle. The most agressive of the current list.

Obsessed Nutrition Relentless for monster profile. The flavor gets old quick (blueberry lemonade), but the profile is top notch.

This week I bought a tub of C4 Ultimate in Sour batch bros. Used 1 time and it was pretty good.

3 Likes

Legend v2
Coming to you soon
And your mailbox :scream:

2 Likes

Color me jealous

1 Like

Chef Bob Escobar?

3 Likes

Not to be a troll, but… Creatine… currently and always.

2 Likes

I am currently switching between… Alpha Lion Super Human Extreme - cherry popper flavor. And Nutrex Outlift Amped, Cola soda flavor.

4 Likes