Favorite Pre-workout of 2017....so far

Really want to try that Hypermax, looks great!

Might get hate for this, but that new C4 Ultimate looks pretty good as well.

Dymatize’s new pre-workout was my favorite for 2017. Not my favorite all-time though

3 Likes

No hate from me lol! The C4 Ultimate does look good.
Have you tried the C4 50x? That got me pretty good, I didn’t expect it to be that far off from the original C4, but way better to say the least!

1 Like

I haven’t used C4 in years actually, besides their rtds once or twice.

Never tried 50x, it’s discontinued anyway and replaced by extreme energy. Should be a decent substitute!

1 Like

Fantastic formula I recommend this one.

1 Like

Huge Granite Arc Reactor fan, also been enjoying Total War and Kraken, looking forward to HyperMax and MegaPre.

2 Likes

What I’m loving about this Forum is that I’m not the only crazy guy out there that does try different supplements…

2 Likes

I’ve actually heard a lot of good on C4 Ultimate. I just can’t get myself to pull the trigger though for some reason.

I’ve tried a few pre mixed sample sips of Granite’s Arc Reactor (watermelon). The taste was phenomenal. I even met John Meadows that day and what a legitimate, down to Earth guy. He approached me wanting to talk more than I approached him, and explained to me about how much effort went into making Arc Reactor taste the best possible, even with the Teacrine in it. Out of all the supplement companies I met that day, he and Larry Wheels were the most personable.

If there was one supplement line I’d love to see PricePlow review, it would be Granite’s.

Sorry, off topic a bit… Carry on!

2 Likes

Beyond Raw Lit messed with my stomach? I stopped using and went to Mesomorph and finished the tub. I would say it was okay. I recently spoke to a rep who said he was having a hard time getting it due to the DMAA bullshit.1gn

I then went to Re1gn. Currently on Lions Blood. The taste for me is nasty but everyone is different It is by far the craziest and strongest pre I have taken yet. At two scoops I sweat like crazy, chills, goosebumps. Unreal. I plan in trying other brands to compare and love this forum for just that…

1 Like

I am on Redcon’s website now and if you are a first responder or military sign up for id.me , which I have been on for sometime now, and Redcon will give you 25% off. I am trying this now… by the way. id.me is an excellent site to save some money on a lot of products…

Matt… at checkout on you site the id.me link does not work. It won’t accept my email and password. When I go to id.me it accepts it. ??

There is nothing worse (maybe pickle juice in your eye) than a pre-workout (or for that matter any supplement that messes with your stomach.

It’s probably time for Team PricePlow to give RE1GN a legit stab.

My arguments with them and the way they handled their “recall” on that bad batch are well-documented and on the record, but that aside, the formula does look insanely good.

Just wish it had been manufactured a bit more… carefully…

2 Likes

I agree. I plan on trying others.

Yeah, I love to try different pre workouts. I like the variety and I think its good to mix it up.

DVST8 White Cut has always been a personal favorite. #1 rated pre by Stack3d for over a year. Seems expensive at first glance but people don’t realize that you get 40 servings and there’s a $10 off coupon for Suppz over on Priceplow’s DVST8 page. If anyone is looking to try now is the time, however, as it’s being reformulated. The owner, Chris, told me that this next batch is their last of the current formula.

1 Like

this is also on the top of my list to try…

1 Like

Definitely time for Team PricePlow to give Re1gn another stab along with Endur3! I just had a Re1gn+Endur3 combo for the first time this past Wednesday and it was amazing. Pumps, endurance, focus, overall good feeling. I loved it and will be trying it again today.

@rye Sent you a DM…lets chat there!

1 Like

How is the taste of Re1gn ? I look at those flavors and they are not normal flavors listed…LOL

1 Like

The lions blood is hard to get down but you know how each person is different.

1 Like