Favorite new supplement of 2017

Nothing. I’m just not taking a Pre/Post everyday. They are just a little more useful to sip on throughout the day than a BCAA.

1 Like

Thank you.

New Ghost protein is probably my favorite new supplement this year

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for a BF sale on this stuff. I really need to see what the hype is about!

1 Like

To continue the conversation…

PA(7) from HPN Supplements I liked (thank you Mike at PP for reminding me of this)
Peak Physicor from MTS provided pretty good strength endurance during longer workouts

Body Fortress? :rofl:

No no no lol. Don’t get this too twisted! LOL :sweat_smile:

Just ordered a tub of the Orange Sherbet EAA Max :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried the Cereal Milk, and i’m now working on a tub of Blueberry Toaster Pastry. Loving it so far

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed!

That flavor mixes well with the Performax Orange creamsicle flavor. EAA Max Orange Sherbet is just barely doable for me, but the two combined works out fine with lots of water.

For me, Gaspari Nutrition’s “Precision Protein” in its Cinnamon Cereal Crunch flavor and Blueberry Muffin flavor, were legit.

I’m eager to try MAN Sports new ISO-Protein flavors. Sprinkled Donut and Fruit Loops sound ambitious. If they made it work, then they hit flavor gold. Hopefully it’ll be better than ProSupps Glazed Donut… that was a disappointment.

3 Likes

Hey, we appreciate that! I think both of those flavors were very solid releases.

2 Likes

They were the best proteins of the year. I’m really pumped to try Cookies and Cream!

If you like Cellucor’s Cinnamon whey, then go grab some Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch “precision protein.”

You can thank me later! Blend it with some almond milk and a few ice cubes…

Very kind of you to say and I agree. CnC should be very good… little cookie pieces in there even. Might have to get something started in the Company Promotion section so that people can try it out.

1 Like

All in one Ergo supplement → Ergonine by PES
Finish Line by Iforce is another good one.

2 Likes

Ghost SnickerDoodle & White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch drop on Cyber Monday. I am grabbing both tubs.

1 Like

definitely grabbing the peppermint bark

1 Like

Agreed!! Both are fantastic! Gaspari’s may have a leg up

1 Like