Favorite Energy Supplement

What is everyone’s favorite energy supplement. It could be a fat burner or nootropic. I’m looking for something with long lasting energy and that feel good component. I would primarily use this for long active days with the family - think amusement parks, lakehouse days. I also might use it for cardio. I don’t want to waste any performance ingredients on this. I had a few samples of SNS Thermagize XT which was pretty good but the AY was just a little much for me. I still have some straight DMAA from Vicious Labs which pairs nice with caffeine. I’ve never had SNS Focus XT. Chaos and Pain makes a few energy supplements that seem worth trying. I’m ready to splurge a little come Black Friday! Let’s hear some recommendations!

1 Like

Powder - PES Prolific or CP Fuel (Very cost effective)
Energy Drink – Ghost Energy or C4 Smart

2 Likes

I would second this…
ManSports BrainBridge is good as well.

1 Like

If money isn’t too much of a concern, Apollon Nutrition Overtime (Overtime Endless Energy Nootropic)

Flexible dosing based on the amount of energy you are looking for that particular day.

2 Likes

Split it into 2 servings throughout the day and it’s pretty solid. I still think the ratio of stims to some of the other nootropic ingredients is a bit high if you plan on only taking it once a day (not splitting it up and really having it be your only caffeine/stimulant source for the day), but definitely better than a lot of the nootropic/energy products out there, and does have a niche for those looking for a heavy stimulant Punch with their noots.

2 Likes

I do like the feel of Prolific. Ive got an unopened tub waiting to be used next year.

I’ll check it out. Might be worth a splurge.

1 Like

Don’t you worry
A new fuel is on the horizon

Oops did I just say that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been curious about that product

1 Like

Yup I keep CP Fuel on hand for just this… for straight energy most days I would say C4 Smart Energy, Ghost Energy, C4 Energy…

Hmm Nootropic focused then SNS Focus XT worked great for me last year.

1 Like

I agree C4 smart energy is great and tastes amazing. Just got my Ghost Energy today

2 Likes

Outbreak Nutrition’s FPS is quite tasty, and uhhh, that one gamer supp PricePlow had a partnership with a bit ago, AdvancedGG or whatever? Tastes good and gives hella energy, I actually stopped taking it because I couldn’t sleep at night on days I used it.

Campus Protein Fuel is excellent but I feel the ghost of Bill behind me every time I have L-norvaline in a “daily” supp. Likewise, Chaos and Pain’s gamer powder has similar effects, but the taste is so-so and it leaves white, solid clumps of one of its ingredients in the cup, which I don’t care for. Brain Bridge does this too, so I think it’s Lutein or Astaxanthin, as those are what they have in common.

Speaking of C&P, Bacchus is A-tier but capsules are so boring.

Blitz3d is quite nice too, but the flavor isn’t anything to write home about imo.

4 Likes

In case y’all haven’t picked up on it, “daily energy” supps are my number one category lmfao

4 Likes

Why do companies like Chaos and Pain still use NALT? There’s an overwhelming consensus in the research that l-tyorsine is effective, and pretty much objectively superior to NALT, which is far inferior and really doesn’t do much of anything that tyrosine does. It’s been known for YEARS. I remember the old write-up from High Tower Pharma in 2012 that summarized all the research comparing the two. That’s 8 years ago, and there was a consensus back then.

1 Like

Funny part about this…

I thought maybe people hit this site for top 3 of categories… so maybe Lets collaborate as our small group and make our Top 3… I am willing to throw some categories out there and do the excel math to make an overall… but what do we think… Effect + Price? Effect + Price + Availabtility? thoughts?

3 Likes

Almost like what SupplementReviews.com used to be :thinking:

(F*cking Roar Ambition)

2 Likes

maybe its the HATE in me… fuck that ROAR!! ambitious or not and yup curious what the appetite is here who runs this now? @Matt_Towson

Chaos and Pain used to be known for pretty blatantly including illegal ingredients in their stuff (they had “the good shit”), so you didn’t really care that they did weird stuff like including 2000mg of Citrullin(sic) Malate and 250mg of NALT in their pre-workout because it also had amphetamines in it, which is why you were buying it.

But I think the FDA cracked down on them in a really big way, and now they’re mostly only useful for Helios, Greatest Joint Pain Supplement On Earth. Their formulas are still wack, but now they don’t have the good shit in them to make up for it. I still get their emails though so I try out their new things when they have a sale.

Their strawberry cheesecake whey used to be REALLY GOOD in like 2014 but I’m sure the flavoring is different now.

1 Like

I’m down to contribute. I miss “old Priceplow.”

2 Likes

Have you tried any ghost energy but mango?
If not we will have to change that :slight_smile:

1 Like