DMAA Supplement List – What's Still Available in 2017?

I don’t see it in any of their products. Maybe their old formulas?

I misremembered, its still in wrath their fat burner.

1 Like

Damn I’ll have to message them about that dose

Do these products really give an energy boost similar to a stimulant ? After reading 1dreaper’s post, I just had to ask.

1 Like

DMAA? It’s more about how you feel…It’s not a stimmed out feeling more of a feel good approach…I don’t know if I’m describing that correctly…

1 Like

DMAA is a stimulant, so I’m not 100% sure what this question means.

Basically everything left available on this page (and there’s not much) is about as much of an energy boost you’re going to see come out of the supplement world.

Some people thoroughly enjoy the stimulant, especially when they find their right dose, others do not.

imageHere’s a little gem for y’all:
https://www.juggernautsupplements.com/shop/a1-amino-cn2ka-bzp4z

They’re releasing a newer pre called WILD that uses both 1,4 DMAA/DHMA

1 Like

Really? Isn’t the 2 Amino 5 Methylhexane just a form of DMHA?

Yes from what I have read prior. It’s the form companies are using from what I understand while the 2-amino-6-methylheptane is the natural KA fruit extract used by companies such as ANS etc.

1,4 dmaa looks almost identical to 1,3. Not sure you can tell them apart.

1 Like

Really can’t wait until 1, 5 comes out…I think Luke Skywalker is in that…oh wait…

1 Like

You’re thinking 2 amino 5 methyHEPTANE. I actually have an email I’ll try to find to post here that was a dialogue between the owner of VEIN nutrition, and myself exposing the main difference between the two

1 Like

Some companies call DMHA 1,5 methylheptane. I think they’re just starting to come up with different names to make them stand out

2 Likes

I think you missed the joke NN…

1 Like

DERRRRRPPP :roll_eyes: over my head

2 Likes

I thought DMHA wasn’t actually DMHA though… :grin:

2 Likes

I purchased Hydroxy Elite & it was a waste of money to say the least.

1 Like

DMAA is not DMHA, right? Thought so. I purchased some DMAA some months ago, was a waste of money, experienced nothing. Maybe i took the wrong dose, however 1 capsule was recommended so i only took 1 capsule :sweat_smile:. When taking two i felt a little weird but that was all so far. Tried to learn for my exam on it but was really hard. Do you think DMHA, i mean octodrine is better than DMAA? Whats actually the difference of 1,4 DMAA and DHMA? I don’t understand :stuck_out_tongue:

They are different ingredients yes, but belong to the same family of stimulants

It’s highly possibly you purchase bunk DMAA. You’d know if you got the actual thing