DMAA Supplement List – What's Still Available in 2017?

Same think happens to me with HTP black widow

Have you found anything? I too was taking the 'old' ACE and had great results. I havent found anything quite like it yet :(

It's the special snowflake liberals who overdose on a product and then they blame everyone except themselves for their plight. They want the government to "do something" and rescue them from their own stupidity. It's not just drugs either. Guns come to mind as well.

Nah, most people like drinking coffee in the morning; that's why there are so many varieties, including decaffeinated.

DMAA isn't illegal, it just can't be sold or marketed as a supplement.

Anyone try Lipodrene Elite yet? What I need is a hardcore appetite suppressant + mood boost. Energy good too but the yellow Lipodrene makes me jittery so I figure the 'Elite' version might be too strong. I like that it has both DMAA and PEA though. Thanks so much for this helpful page!

Replying to this way too late, but I absolutely loved Lipodrene Elite. My review (and drug test!) is on our Lipodrene Elite page now.

Just FYI, I ordered Innovative Labs HellFire EPH 150 from MySupplementStore, and while the product page still says it has DMAA (Methylhexanamine HCL) as of 1/23/18 at 4:50am, what they send you instead is the DMAA-free version… which is what I received yesterday.

I’ve already had to waste my time dealing with their customer service to get a return slip, who openly admit they aren’t selling ANYTHING (also, FYI) with DMAA right now… But they haven’t changed any of their DMAA products to reflect that. I made this order 2 weeks ago, so there are some BIG problems if they can’t be bothered to make proper updates and/or contact customers that they aren’t sending the what they actually ordered BEFORE charging and shipping just any old thing they feel like!

It’s a bait and switch scam! Beware! If you need proof, just ask their customer service, or I can post screenshots / product shots. I doubt they’ll refund me, but here’s hoping.

3 Likes

Situations like this are why I now paypal everything.
Good luck on the refund.

Man this page has been a nightmare to manage lately. Best we can do is try to re-check each store, but unfortunately when they’re wrong, there’s not much we can do!

What do you guys recommend for an adderall type alternative? The original Red Dawn Vector was legit, with DMAA, but no mas. I have tried Lipodrene, which I didn’t like much, White Lightning wasn’t great, and the best I have experienced so far is Dexaprine. I was thinking about trying regular FAstin…any success?

Hi Tech actually makes a product called Adderex, presumably for that purpose. I haven’t heard any reviews on it, but it could be worth looking into. I’m pretty sure it’s just a bunch of PEA alkaloids.

It honestly doesn’t look that impressive

Yeah I doubt it’s anything special. But I’ve had generally good experiences with PEA. Given a low enough price, I may try it sometime. I’m kind of curious if it would have much benefit compared to Eria Jarensis or even plain straight up PEA.

1 Like

In my opinion it doesn’t. I’ve had something with a similar profile and didn’t see anything that lasted more than a short period of time

When I click the link it now says 2018. Are all these still available via 2018? Thank you.

The prices stay up to date, but some of the products transition away from DMAA and to DMHA or something else, so we’re trying to keep them up to date

1 Like

Btw chaotic labz still has a few DMAA products it seems.

DMAA? I know a couple have DMHA but I haven’t seen any with DMAA

Wrath, their fat burner, it has a ton of other things, but it has DMAA, dosed higher then the caffeine apparently.

1 Like