DMAA Supplement List – What's Still Available in 2017?

Go figure prozac is legal but an ingrediant in prozac is in a dietary supp and its illegal. Its such B.S. So 50 ppl die from probably having bad tickers and its a dmaa is a demon drug. Yet cigarettes kill more in one day. And has been legal forever. Go figure. Supplement companies just dont have the big time lawyers and lobbyists like cigarette and alcohol companies do. Shows you just how big brother operates.

Uh 175 now CRAZZY!
(But I did think about buying it also)

I have it been taking it for 3 weeks now like most fat burners your first dose hits you hard after about a week your tolerance catches up to it. So i take 2 days off than right back to 2 pills and gives me that surge back.

Anyone ever try lipodrene i just bought it and was looking for some reviews on it.

Lipodrene is downright awesome. Yes, Hi-Tech is sponsoring us this month, but we chose them as much as they chose us. Here's an email I just got from one user who ran it and cycled off for a bit:

"Also I think if I go back to a dmaa based I'll have to stick with the Lipodrene. I think the overall experience was better than what I had with the original OxyElite honestly. Which is a bold statement. Not as sweaty and jittery, and I lost more fat and kept more muscle than I did previously with OxyElite - though that could be attributed to smarter nutrition and better experience as that was years ago."

So a fair and balanced opinion.... it's been 5 years since OEP so we've all changed and learned some new tricks and it's tough to compare, but taking one of those yellow tablets is simply fun.

I just received my lipodrene (through priceplow of course ) and the formula does not have 1,3 or acacia Ridgula in it. Was there more than one formula? I got it through suppz.com

It now says "methylhexaneamine" for the 1,3 -- and they recently changed acacia to senegalia berlandieri. You should see that instead. I updated our Lipodrene post but forgot about this page - will make that change for you now.

Give it a shot tomorrow morning and you'll DEFINITELY get the Lipodrene feel if you see these two ingredients on the label!!

Awesome, I see it listed. By the APS mesomorph is awesome.

Can the author of this post (or anyone) give me an idea of which of these supplements might be close to the old V3? It was a weight loss pill that included a great mood boost (not sure of the ingredient that did it) and a ton of B-12 and whatever else for energy. It worked like nothing else. I dropped 20 pounds so easily and it helped me get through work meetings. Thanks for any info!

V3 of what? By who?

Hey guys was wondering if somebody could give me some advice on which product to try based on what in seeking. I'm looking for something that's gonna help me wake my ass up in the morning to get a run/cardio/circuit style workout before I go to work from 7am to 3pm. 4 days out of the week I will also be strength training with weights after work. So I'm looking for something that will, as I mentioned earlier, wake my ass up, but then still carry me through the work day and will keep me remotely energized for my strength workouts after work. I don't want something that's going to kill my appetite that much but that doesn't necessarily mean it would be a complete deal breaker. Thanks in advance

Early morning cardio? Right now OFF THE CHAIN is the weapon du jour. Stuff is absolutely perfect for me, plus some aminos (although not the best amino blend) which are great for cardio / circuits too.

Off the Chain is 100mg caffeine / 20mg DMAA, so it depends on if that stim ratio will work for you. What it made me realize is that I really don't need a crapload of this stim to get me going!! So it's a perfect edge.

That's where I'm at right now. Thanks for reading!

I am looking for any recommendations... I took Saba ACE several years ago and absolutely loved it! I had so much more energy, much more focus and was always in such a great mood... All while losing weight. I also ate well and exercised regularly, but it was the perfect boost I needed without a ton of caffeine to get through the day and still get in my workouts at the end of the day. Then they changed the formula and no more DMAA. I am looking for something that is comparable to the old Saba ACE with hopes that there is something comparable out there.

This is a tough one because there's absolutely nothing like it out there. A good recommendation could be to pick something basic here, like APS White Lightning and then adding in some epicatechin, which can help replace the cocoa powder they had in there. Read about it here:
https://blog.priceplow.com/...

I tried OEP when it first came out, and it was amazing. What would be the best alternative since OEP is $180 and that's a bit too much.

HydroxyElite is an OEP clone:
https://blog.priceplow.com/...

But honestly I'm still liking Lipodrene better. It's a bit more intense, so it depends on what you want!

I want appetite control, that's the most important for me. I'm always hungry, OEP was helpful with eliminating my cravings.

HydroxyElite is probably your safest bet since it's closest to something you already know you like... but... I still prefer Lipodrene personally. I take one of those and I literally forget to eat, which for me is a bad thing if trying to keep protein high!

Okay thanks I will try the Lipodrene,

Have you tried the white lighting like he suggested yet ? wondering if it worked for you because like you i too had been taking saba ace when it had the dmaa in it but since they have changed it 4 times now it doesn't work for me