DF - VasoBLITZ Log

Day 24:

Happy Labor Day all!

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day. Total steps for the day around 17,000. Most of the day was spent lounging around with family. Not much to report today. Took my serving in the early evening, about an hour before I started my cardio. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, I am thinking about changing up my weight lifting routine to focus more on full body workouts instead of the body part split that I am currently using.

Day 25:

Today’s activities included strength training in the afternoon and evening LISS cardio. The workout lasted about 90 minutes and my total steps for the day was about 21,000.

Since I was feeling good going into the gym today, I decided to do a full body workout as I mentioned yesterday. The body part split that I was doing was getting kind of boring to me, so this is how I decided to change things up. With the increase stamina and endurance that I have received from VasoBLITZ, I felt comfortable in changing to this training method knowing my workouts were going to increase in length and overall output.

As for the workout, everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. I did one to two movements per body part with little rest in between sets. The weight and reps for each movement was where I expected and wanted it to be. Some body parts got compound movements while others got isolation ones (free weights and machines were used). I really worked up a sweat during today’s session and VasoBLITZ was able to carry me all the way through and left me still feeling good when leaving the gym.

Day 26:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day. Total steps for the day around 19,000.

I was not feeling that well this morning and thought I might be coming down with something but thankfully those feelings passed as the day went on. I was going to skip my cardio session if my body did not feel better by the evening. After drinking my serving about an hour before cardio, everything was back to normal and I felt great. Cardio went smoothly while catching up on the news and some @PricePlow videos.

I also learned something new today. @Matt_Towson is on prep! I had no idea until now…LOL

1 Like

Whenever I feel that, I knock myself out with phenibut that night. I feel it helps to keep away a lot of minor illnesses, but obviously just anecdotal

1 Like

Day 27:

Today was another full body strength training and LISS cardio day.

Same as a few days ago, the workout lasted about 90 minutes and I had the stamina and endurance to hit every body part I wanted for the sets and reps that I had planned on. No specific body part got a huge pump but I felt nice blood flow throughout my body with no tiredness or cramping. After a few hours rest, started my cardio and checked that off my to-do list to round out the day with about 20,000 steps.

Day 28:

Hitting the bottom of the tub now :cry:

Not much to report for today. Rest/LISS cardio. Woke up late, so I was behind on most stuff for the day. Everything is still feeling good and have not had a single negative reaction to any serving of VasoBLITZ. With only two servings left, I will get one more full body workout in tomorrow followed by my final rest day with the product.

Day 29:

My final workout of the tub :cry:

Completed my third full body session of the week and crushed it! Even extended the workout beyond the normal 90 minutes because I still had energy and the endurance to continue. Had to tell myself to stop training because at some point it was just going overboard. VasoBLITZ has given me the feeling that I can go forever, even when training fasted and/or low carb.

One more serving left for my rest day tomorrow then time to see how my body reacts when I stop taking the supplement.

Day 30:

The final day has come. I think many of us can share in those feelings of an empty tub staring back at you. My final scoops were used for today’s rest/LISS cardio efforts.

As usual, everything went well throughout the day and with my cardio session. Not a single bad reaction or negative day experienced during this run. The effects only seemed to get better as the days went on. Never got tired of the flavor and always looked forward to drinking it before a workout or in the afternoon/evening on my rest days.

As for the effects, I did not experience the extreme pumps and blood flow that others have reported and that was probably because of my training methods and macro-nutrient intake. This is not to say that I didn’t experience any pumps at all. As I wrote about through the log, the pumps and blood flow was on par with the effects of the fully loaded pre-workout that I normally use. Where VasoBLITZ blew me away and performed above and beyond what I expected was in the endurance and stamina department. This was felt during my strength training workouts along with the LISS cardio sessions that followed in the evenings. Once I got passed the halfway mark of this log and achieved saturation of the ingredients, I had to consciously stop lifting weights and end my cardio sessions because I felt like I could keep doing more. That is a great feeling to have, especially when being in a caloric deficit and being low carb.

A huge thank you to @Buildfastformula for sending me out a tub of VasoBLITZ and giving me the opportunity to log my experiences with it over these past 30 days. Hopefully the information I provided is useful for your market research and feedback teams. Can’t wait to see what else they may have in the pipeline.

Cheers! :muscle:

thank you for the detailed log.

1 Like

You are welcome!

The new Rainbow Candy flavor announced sounds delicious!

1 Like

I saw that as well. I ordered a tub on Amazon and absolutely love the overall product. Feeling of well being is probably the most noteable effect outside of the pumps I get

2 Likes

we’re running a weekend sale. Check out details in this thread. And yes we’ve been hearing about the feeling of well being with VASOBLITZ, a good perk on an already great product!

1 Like