DF - VasoBLITZ Log

Day 6:

Today was a strength training and LISS cardio day. Training was chest and shoulders for about 75 minutes. Today was the first time that I stacked VasoBLITZ with other products to see what the experience would be. I took 200mg of caffeine and 125mg of TeaCrine, both in pill form, before I left the house for the ten minute trip to the gym. I then drank my two scoops while warming up.

As for the workout, almost all sets for both muscle groups were in the eight to fifteen rep range. For shoulders, the movements consisted of a press plus multiple lateral and rear delt movements. The chest portion consisted of a press and multiple fly movements, finished off with some push-ups.

For how I felt during the workout, the addition of the caffeine and TeaCrine was a game changer for me. I had great energy and focus throughout the entire workout. The pump and feeling of fullness in my muscles was about average in what I am used to from taking a complete pre-workout that contains six grams of citrulline. Vascularity has not changed when compared to the previous pre that I was using. No significant effects seen or felt from the addition of the nitrates into my system yet. Endurance and time to exhaustion is still holding strong, especially with the couple of additional ingredients today. Still enjoying the flavor as well, even when mixed with 16 ounces of water.

Day 7:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day. To be honest, I was quite lazy today and didn’t do much outside of watching TV and reading. Total steps on my FitBit was just over 18,000.

As I have done on previous days like this, had my serving at around 3:00pm while just watching TV and surfing the web. Still nothing to complain about in the side effects department and everything is still going well with my cardio sessions.

As an update to my blood pressure readings, they are still holding steady with today’s result of 104/61.

Day 8 (Saturday the 18th):

Today was different from my usual training or rest days with LISS cardio. I had a corporate golf tournament that lasted most of the day. There was no traditional strength training or cardio performed today.

The day started at around 9:00am with setup and check-in with the temperature already around 80 degrees. Tee off was at 1:00pm and the temperature was probably around 85 degrees at that time. I decided to drink my scoops just before tee-off. Not sure if it was the additional carbs I ate the night before, the VasoBLITZ or a combination of the two but my stamina and energy did not fade throughout the entire round, even with the temperature rising higher. Before I knew it, the round was over but I still had the ability to play more holes if needed. After the round was just dinner and prizes. Nothing else specific or worthwhile occurred the rest of the day.

Day 9:

Today was a strength training day along with my normal LISS cardio. My main focus was legs today with a little bit of arms thrown in at the end (kind of like a reward for actually showing up and training legs LOL).

I was expecting something a little different today during training as I went overboard on my eating last night. As mentioned in my previous day, I had a golf tournament yesterday that basically took up my entire day and much of it was spent outside in 80* to 90*+ heat. While I did eat some food during the dinner at the event; for some reason I came home and was ravenous. Long story short, I basically ate like an a$$hole for the next couple of hours and most of the food was carb/sugar heavy. When all is said and done, I probably consumed between 300 and 400 grams of carbs during this period and my normal daily intake in closer to 100 to 150 grams (mainly from fruits and vegetables and the occasional protein bar).

With all those extra carbs and having consumed VasoBLITZ for nine consecutive days now, I was hoping for a killer workout with huge pumps and vascularity. My serving today was also stacked with the same 200mg of caffeine and 125mg of TeaCrine as I did a few days ago. While the workout went well and I had great energy and focus throughout the entire 90 minutes, the huge pumps and vascularity was not there. The pump and feeling of fullness was again about average from what I normally experience using my other pre-workout product. Vascularity was normal as well. Nothing looked different or really popped compared to what I am used to. Even when I transitioned into arms at the end, I have nothing exciting to report and I highly doubt all those carbs were used up during the leg portion.

Until tomorrow, hope everyone had a nice weekend and you are ready to crush the new week!

Day 10:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day plus doing some meal prep and household chores. Not much exertion outside of the cardio with a mix of standing and sitting for long periods of time. Total steps tracked for the day was about 16,500.

As usual on my rest days, I consumed my serving at around 3:00pm while relaxing inside and catching up on some TV shows. Product is still going down smoothly with no side effects and the body is still doing well under the calorie deficit. Current blood pressure at 10:00pm in the evening after doing cardio and a shower is 110/61, so still looking good there.

Day 11:

Today was a weight training and my normal LISS cardio day with my weight session focused on back and biceps.Took in about 50g of additional carbs with my meals the night before as well.

As I have been doing previously, stacked my two scoops of VasoBLITZ with the caffeine and TeaCrine. Still loving that combo as it gives me great energy and focus throughout the entire workout.

For the workout, I started out with rack pulls working up to a weight that I could complete three reps with. After the heavy movement, the rest of the workout was in the hypertrophy range with the hopes of getting a nice pump and/or feeling of fullness in my back. While that did happen, it was nothing beyond what I am used to from my normal pre-workout. The one thing I did notice during my back training was a slight increase in vascularity in my arms (mainly my biceps) when compared to previous sessions. Not sure if that is because I am getting leaner, the nitrates from the VasoBLITZ are starting to build up or a combo of both. Either way, it is a nice aesthetic to have.

Moving onto biceps, my heaviest movement of the session was standing dumbbell hammer curls. As my biceps were already a little pumped and vascular from the back training, I was expecting them to really pop when they were the main focus. While the pump, feeling of fullness and vascularity did increase a little as the training went on, it was nothing spectacular to report. The only time things got really impressive was at the end of the workout during my burnout sets of running the rack with standing dumbbell biceps curls. By the time I got to the five pounders, there was so much blood in my biceps, they couldn’t help but to be pumped and vascular.

Overall, another good workout with everything feeling good but no PR’s set or amazing effects from my time using VasoBLITZ so far. Hoping that changes as I pass the half-way point of the 30 servings from the tub.

Day 12:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day along with doing some small odd jobs around the house. Total steps tracked for the day was around 19,000.

As usual on days like today, I drank my serving at around 3:00pm while watching TV and surfing the web. No issues to report and everything is still going well. Been back on my normal calorie intake after the binge from Saturday night. Not much to report for a non-exciting day without any weight training. My cardio is still the same with no noticeable change in perceived exertion or time to exhaustion. Blood pressure still seems to be ok. Not dizzy upon standing or any other negative health effects being felt.

Day 13:

Today was a strength training and LISS cardio day, pretty much a carbon copy of day 6 of this log. Chest and shoulders were the main focus. While I normally train shoulders first, I decided to switch it up and train chest first today to see if there was any difference in how I felt and/or how VasoBLITZ worked. As I have done previously, this was stacked with the caffeine and TeaCrine. I also consumed about 50g of additional carbs the night before compared to what I would normal eat.

Overall, the workout lasted about 80 minutes and it went well. Still enjoying the energy and focus provided by the stacked ingredients along with the pump and feeling of fullness once the workout gets going. As with previous workouts, nothing is absolutely blowing me away with VasoBLITZ during my training sessions when compared to my typical pre-workout. Today I happened to notice a little more vascularity in my biceps even though those weren’t really being used in any of the movements. As I mentioned before, not sure if that is because of the VasoBLITZ, the effect of getting leaner or a combo of the two. In terms of endurance, everything still seems the same as before with my other pre-workout product. I’m not dead at the end but can definitely tell some nice weight was moved and my muscles were broken down during the training.

In regards to cardio, that is still the same when done a few hours post weight training. My outlook towards the cardio session and ability to hit the goals I want has not changed, which is great since I have been doing a lot of it lately and my body should be getting tired and/or sore from it. This might be an effect from the VasoBLITZ but won’t know for sure until I finish the tub and see how my body reacts when the ingredients are no longer in my system. Total daily steps was just under 20,000.

Day 14:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day along with some housework, nothing too exciting or strenuous. Total steps according to my FitBit was about 17,000.

As with previous non-strength training days, I drank my serving at around 3:00pm while relaxing in the house and catching up on some news. As I mentioned yesterday, cardio is still holding strong and I tend to run out of things to do before my body gets tired from the session. Yes, I am only incline walking but usually my body gets tired from that eventually. Right now it feels like I could go 3+ hours if nothing else breaks down or hurts before then. That is a new feeling for me, especially when I am in a caloric deficit and haven’t eating for 16+ hours.

Day 15:

Today was somewhat similar to Day 9 with leg training and my normal LISS cardio. The main difference is I did not eat like an a$$hole the night before, so I didn’t have all kind of carbs in my system for the training session.

Outside of that change, the training session went well, much like many of the previous workouts lately. I do have to say it seems like my stamina has increased during my workouts as my use of VasoBLITZ has continued. Today is the first day I really noticed it as I lost track of time during my workout because I just wanted to do more. Since I have been stacking VasoBLITZ with the same 200mg of caffeine and 125mg of TeaCrine for over a week now, I don’t think the increased stamina can be attributed to those ingredients today.

Blood pressure is still stable at 104/61 when I tested it today. Total tracked steps came in at 19,000 for the day. Half way through the tub now and hopefully the second half is just as good, if not better, than the first.

Day 16:

Happy Sunday Funday all! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day along with some yard work. Woke up feeling a little tired and sore from the training yesterday but everything seemed to get better as the day progressed.

As usual, had my serving in the afternoon, a couple hours after finishing up the yard work. A few hours after that is when I started my cardio, which went smoothly like yesterday. Total steps for the day was about 19,500 with about 150 minutes of activity according to my FitBit. Nothing too exciting for the day as I was just trying to relax before the week ahead and my dental appointment tomorrow morning that I am not really looking forward to! LOL

Day 17:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day. Outside of the cardio, most of the day was spent sitting down, either in a Dentist’s chair or at home recovering and not being able to feel one side of my mouth :slight_smile:

Because of that and timing from the appointment, I consumed my serving of VasoBLITZ later than my normal 3:00pm. This also put it closer to my evening cardio session and I believe that helped me today. While doing my cardio, I kind of lost track of time with reading the news and listening to the new podcast that @Mike recently uploaded to YouTube with the @The-Genius-Brand CEO Rob Oliver. Before I knew it, I looked down at the timer and realized I had been going for over two hours and still really wasn’t even tired! Needless to say, this was a nice little surprise and it helped me get in some extra steps since I was so sedentary today. The only thing that changed was taking my VasoBLITZ closer to the start of my cardio session…and possibly the intriguing podcast in the background :smiley:

Overall, a great success for the day that I thought was going to be far less active.

Day 18:

Today was a weight training and my normal LISS cardio day with my weight session focused on back and biceps.Took in about 25g of additional carbs with my meals the night before as well.

As I have been doing previously, stacked my two scoops of VasoBLITZ with the caffeine and TeaCrine. Still loving that combo as it gives me great energy and focus throughout the entire workout.

Overall the workout went great. Tried some new back movements today and was impressed on the amount of weight I was able to lift with them for being unfamiliar with the movement. The best pumps that I am achieving with this product is when training biceps. With VasoBLITZ in my system and continuing to lean down, the muscle definition and vascularity is becoming impressive while in the gym IMO.

I believe I am also beginning to experience a substantial increase in my stamina and time to exhaustion from this product. My workouts can go for 90 minutes and I still have the energy and motivation to do more if I wanted; all while having only consumed some BCAAs about halfway through my session and not having had any solid food for 12+ hours.

Then when it comes to my cardio in the evenings, the last two nights have been (dare I say it)…easy! Crossed the 20,000 step mark today. They normally start five hours or more after I have consumed my serving for weight training, so the initial effects should have worn off by then. The noticeable improvement with my cardio sessions must be from the saturation effects. Seems like that took a little time but now that it is here, I’m loving it!

1 Like

Great detail in your feedback. Thank you.

BFF

2 Likes

Day 19:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day along with some housework, nothing too exciting or strenuous. Total steps according to my FitBit was about 17,500.

In a continuation from the past few days, I can now definitely say VasoBLITZ has had a noticeable impact on my endurance and stamina when it comes to cardio. For the session this evening, I decided to close the door to the room and not use the fan. Needless to say, I sweated my a$$ off during this cardio session and everything I was wearing was soaked! Between my shorts and socks, those probably weighed a good two pounds with all the moisture being held. This session lasted two hours and even with all the heat and sweat, nothing slowed me down and I still felt great afterwards. I could have gone longer but knew I needed to stop and go have some food.

This is a whole new feeling for me when it comes to cardio!

Day 20:

Today was a strength training and LISS cardio day, pretty similar to day 13 of this log. Trained chest first, then moved onto shoulders with a little bit of abs and triceps at the end. Total workout lasted about 90 minutes.

What was interesting about today is I normally eat some extra carbs the night before I strength train. In an effort to see if the increase in stamina that I have been experiencing would stick around if I reduced my carb intake, I decided to not eat any additional carbs the night before. The only carbs I consumed in my meal the night before would have been from the vegetables in my salad and trace carbs from peanuts. Total carb intake for the evening and into the workout was likely 50g or less.

To my good fortune, the stamina and endurance during my strength training and evening cardio was still there today! Even with the little amount of carbs in my system, still got a nice pump in my chest and shoulders during the workout (far better than I had anticipated). After that, still had the ability and will-power to sweat my a$$ off during the cardio session a few hours later. I have actually been able to increase my cardio duration because of this increase in endurance while still being in a caloric deficit with minimal carbs.

Total steps was about 19,000 for the day.

Day 21:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day. Total steps for the day around 19,000.

I may start sounding like a broken record now but stamina and endurance is still through the roof while still being in a caloric deficit and only getting trace carbs from vegetables and nuts. Crushing my cardio sessions in the evening and actually extending them a bit because I feel so good.

I would almost have to say VasoBLITZ has some hidden ingredients in there :slight_smile: I have never felt this good or had this much energy while being in a caloric deficit for this long and having minimal carbs.

We promise nothing is hidden:)

1 Like

Day 22:

Today consisted of strength training and LISS cardio. Normally today is my leg day with some arms at the end but I decided to change things up to see how VasoBLITZ would react. I went with a fully body workout instead, which I have not done in a while.

Order of muscle groups worked was: legs, back, shoulders, chest, biceps, abs and finally triceps. Finished off with some kettle bell swings and a high intensity 500m row. The workout lasted about 100 minutes and the effects of VasoBLITZ stuck with me the entire time. Since I wasn’t concentrating on a specific muscle group, the pumps and fullness were not as intense but still present even though fewer sets and reps were being used than normal. The endurance and stamina aspect was still there and I really needed it today with how much moving around I was doing plus the extra cardio at the end.

Very happy with the versatility that VasoBLITZ provides!

Day 23:

Today was a rest/LISS cardio only day. Total steps for the day around 18,500.

Overall, it was a pretty lazy day. I did not get to sleep until 3am this morning, so I slept in a little later into the day. Other than relaxing at home and catching up on the news, I did a little bit of light construction work (building a shed).

Not too much I can really report about the day and how VasoBLITZ had a specific impact. Evening cardio went smoothly. I am coming to the sad realization that my tub is looking pretty empty now as I only have a week left of product :frowning_face: