December C4 Energy Giveaway

Win a C4 Energy 12 Pack!!

What’s everyone’s current workout program look like?
Something pretty structured or just get in when you can? Share below and…
Winner at the end of the week for a case of C4!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

Psyched up to see this.

Currently, I’m easing back into things after a small break. For every day of the week, I do 30 push ups Morning and (or) Night, to the corresponding number of that day of the week

EX: Monday, I do 1 set of 30( broken up into two mini-sets of 15 isometrics).
Tuesday 2 sets, Wednesday 3, and so on. I do this first thing in the morning, and if I have enough juice left, I repeated it before bed.

Along with these, I am doing 15 reps of calf raises and 15 reps of squats, The raises and squats are my active rest time.

1 Like

Ah I keep all my programs in google sheets for ease of use, so this is perfect. Here’s my current split for powerlifting

6 Likes

Currently I am on the last week of John Meadows 12 Weeks of Pain & Suffering. It is a 4 day a week program that is split up with Legs, Chest/Shoulders, Back, and Arms. The program also throws in Calves n Abs each week.

After I finish this up this week I am going to do a Deload next week, where I will see where my 1 - 3 RM is at, then a total rest week. After X-Mas I plan to kick off Creeping Death I, which will be another 12 week program, but 5 days a week. Probably another ass kicker, but that is cool.

I am lucky as I have my home gym in the house, and an Anytime Fitness opened up literally a block from me. Also when I travel for work the Anytime Fitness’ have been easy to find, so no issues there. Gotta keep those gains coming during the Holidayz!!

2 Likes

With all gyms closed again in my area, I’m back to bands, air squats, push-ups and dog walks around the neighborhood.

4 Likes

Covid cases going through the roof in my city so I stay away from the gym , having small children at home I don’t want to risk anything. So I’m back to push-ups, pull ups and dumbbells. Also my 13 year old son has took a liking to it , my wife also so it’s a win win situation.

2 Likes

Family fitness! Cool beans.

2 Likes

Finally got doctors clearance 6 weeks ago to return to the gym after surgery. Had to start very light back into lifting.
Currently at about 60% of the weight I was prior to surgery.

3 Likes

Oh that is good news… yeah take it easy getting back into it. I had complete reconstructive surgery on my left ankle in 2018, which resulted in 7 months of Physical Therapy after of course crutches, walking boot etc… I was told I would probably never squat or deadlift again with weight… I am stubborn… and took a long while but boom, been back to almost my old weight prior to surgery. Only change is I wear an ankle brace when I lift, no big deal… You got this bro!

3 Likes

Mine was I tore my Distal Bicep Tendon. Was out for 16 weeks.
Luckily the doctor said because I got surgery so soon, should be 100% recovery.

3 Likes

so right back where you left off? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

At Doug level now.

5 Likes

Exercise bands, stretches and body weight stuff. Mainly focusing on supporting muscles/posture so I can do the big stuff properly when the lockdowns end.

1 Like

@Anthony

Love it, I’m tracking with the same type of spreadsheet right now!

2 Likes

As someone who’s getting into being more organized, I was touched to see that. I would print that sort of thing out to go even further with the formality- this way, I have fewer issues with looking at computers and phones and getting distracted while working out.

3 Likes

For anyone stuck working out without a gym: what’s your plan when they open back up?

1 Like

Go back immediately just like I did before when they opened briefly in my area.

3 Likes

Winner later tonight!

2 Likes

Trying to lift 4-5 days per week when work allows. Then for cardio getting in an hour of racquetball a couple days a week after lifting

1 Like

With hunting seasons on, I get a bunch of cardio in the field and lift on the other days.
After seasons end and hopefully my freezer is full, it will lifting mixed with softball skills practices at an indoor gym

1 Like