DaSlays Log of Samples

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback.

1 Like

I wanted to post up my thoughts on Proven Joint as time goes on. It has been about a week and a half running it so far, and I must say that my joints feel pretty good. The pills are pretty big and smell odd but you get used to it. Typically it takes about 2 weeks to feel the joint support work, but so far so good. More as time goes on, but we are looking good.

3 Likes

Gave this a shot on Saturday night and again last night. Bottom Line is this worked very well.

Getting me to sleep - Both times it did not seem like anything was going to happen. Sleep aids I love such as Blade PM tend to make me tired over time. Well about 20-30 minutes later here, BOOM I would be sleepy as hell, and once I get that stupid CPAP mask on I was out like a light both times.

Keeping me asleep - I tend to wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break (I drink a ton of water), so this did occur both times. This is fairly normal for me, and I had no issue falling back asleep after.

The next morning - No sleep hangover or anything like that. I would feel like I had a good nights rest. I wouldn’t exactly have that big refreshed feeling, but that is hard when the alarm goes off at 4:15am. But I would feel rested so that is the most important part.

This worked very well for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is only the second product I have tried from Genius and so far I am 2 for 2. I will likely be picking up a bottle of this when I need a sleep aid next. Thanks for this!

1 Like

The color and smell is the Turmeric

ohhhhhh ok gotcha. I noticed it the first couple days, but really did not after that. Maybe I got used to it? Not really a big deal, but yeah that is interesting. This is how I learn… its working very well so far, so thats the most important part!

1 Like

Ran through a bottle of Genius Sleep Aid awhile back. Honestly one of my favorites out there. Simple and effective

4 Likes

Got this baby in the mail today…will give it a whirl soon! You guy been full or half scooping this?

1 Like

Do 1/2, 3/4 and full
I’ve had great workouts on all of them

I did 1/2 scoop and 1 scoop VasoBlitz
Fantastic

1 Like

Nah full scoop don’t be a wuss

3 Likes

this is why I love this forum haha

The trophy for wusses is down in the ladies’ room

(Almost a perfect Top Gun reference)

3 Likes

Starting today, I work a weird shift on Mondays, so did a 5am to 1pm and work from home which is awesome. (granted I was on call all weekend and next weekend so whatever). This arrived in the mail today, so was eager to try it.

Since I finished my workout around 330pm, I have that weird time gap until dinner. So I decided to mix this with some milk, plus the package said it will taste more like a milkshake with milk…Challenge Accepted!

I ended up mixing 10oz of Milk with this, and some slight foaming right after shaking it up, not a problem as it subsided very quickly.

Taste: This was amazing! It knocked my socks off. It is rare that a protein gets me excited these days, but this was smooth, easily digested and literally tastes like a chocolate malt shake to me. So yeah, I was very excited and blown away. I expect nothing less from BFF with their methodical approach.

I will not go into details about the protein itself, as @TheSolution already did that. So you are probably wondering my final thoughts, well let me answer that with a picture

Nuff said!! Go try this, its amazing! After I get rid of my other proteins, my shelves will prob only contain this, Proven Egg, and Sin Fit proteins. In my opinion these are the “adult” proteins of our age. Great job BFF!

2 Likes

And you did not even use my coupon code

Low Blow dude… Low Blow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bad my bad… but regardless… this stuff is amazing! Excited to try the Vanilla!

2 Likes

I need to send you more fuel.
Your brain is lacking :slight_smile:

haha! I would have an excuse if I was still taking Ghost Legend… but alas… lol! Also I am really enjoying the Lions Blast PWO… you guys should check it out!

2 Likes

That is why I sent it.
Ill have to see what else I have around if I pick you for another giveaway.
Thanks for all the support homie.

1 Like

I’ve heard about that Lions Blast pre from a couple sources. Sounds like some good stuff!

2 Likes

Didn’t you know, the half-life of L-norvaline is 10+years :rofl:

1 Like

What happens if you stack it with Starbucks Coffee?
Asking for a friend named Bill.

Anyone know him?
:slight_smile:

3 Likes