DaSlays Log of Samples

You instantly become an IG influencer selling workout programs and mastermind courses

1 Like

Hasn’t worked for me. : /

2 Likes

wear a sports bra and yoga pants, and bam! good to go!

5 Likes

That would certainly attract an audience.

Interesting

1 Like

I got my Free 6 - Bar Sample Pack from Atlas Bar Last weekend. I tried a couple of them and here are my thoughts:

Mint Chocolate Chip - The mint taste was okay, the bar itself was very chocaately (is that a word?) It made my mouth a bit dry eating it and I had to drink a lot of water after finishing it. It kept me full for maybe an hour max, did not excite me one bit. Kind of bland.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip - Well I had no peanut butter or chocolate chip flavor in this. Tasted very artificial, and I hated every bite of it. Very disappointing. No need to even write more on this.

Overall of the 2 bars I have had, these taste cheap and artificial. Glad they were free because I would have some serious buyers remorse. Curious if anyone actually enjoyed them? Maybe I will give the rest to my wife or my co-worker @WRFD

1 Like

My apologies for posting that link and putting you through this horrible situation :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

haha did you get some, and have you tried it? Curious on others thoughts.

1 Like

I did not. Currently have 50+ bars already in possession from an blowout sale of expired goods.

2 Likes

LOL… well you got some eating to do! Whats for breakfast? Protein bar, Lunch? Protein Bar Dinner, snack? More of the same… haha! Well you didn’t miss anything but I do appreciate the deals to try these things out.

1 Like

As I have told you before, I would never turn down free supps. I’ll take those off your hands for you.
Per the choc/PB bar, not sure I have ever had a protein bar of this flavor that actually met the mark. Mint on the hand is usually a toss up.

2 Likes

This is the first time WRFD has posted

2 Likes

:thinking:

Hmmmmm

Yeah what? Haha first time I posted because I just signed up Thursday with the recommendation from @DaSlaya

So with that, hello!

1 Like

Ah makes sense. Most people here don’t have any relationship with the members, outside of the forum.

Except @TheSolution - he’s cool enough to text with.

1 Like

haha yeah so @WRFD is a friend/co-worker of mine, as he said I just let him know to join us here. Gotta get some fresh blood here on PP. Much like me years ago, a lot of the different brands and supps out there are new to him, so hope you guys welcome him! Once we get you linked up with @TheSolution you will get nice deals and your supplement aperture will open up!

1 Like

You just text me so I can send you boxes of baked goods and supplements

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I’d only text you to get hairstyling/hair product tips if I’m being honest with you :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Finally tried my sample of Ryse PWO today, here are my quick thoughts

Taste - The Electric Lemonade was absolutely delicious. Mixed it with around 8oz of water this morning and it tasted like a refreshing lemonade. It did not give me that normal weird cough after a drink of lemonade as real lemonade and other lemonade flavored products have. So enjoyed the flavor.

Effectiveness - So, this did not get me any sort of energy boost prior to getting to the gym and even when starting my workout. I have been doing my PWO carousel lately, and every other PWO i have taken at least gets me going at 5am. This did not give me a nice energy boost. I was not expecting anything from the pump side of the house anyways, and did back, so no real pumps to be had. Overall, it did not feel like I even took a PWO at all. I thin CelluVol gives me more energy LOL. So I will be passing on this one, too bad because it tasted amazing.

2 Likes