DaSlays Log of Samples

Thanks to the reminder from @SteelerBill13 I can log my samples in the appropriate place again lol

Todays samples

BZRK - The mixability was below average in my opinion. The taste was very gritty, and the flavor was just okay. Not the best tasting or mixability. I know better by now but this confirms that Citrulline Malate really does hurt my stomach, so yeah…that did not help! I have noticed this in the last 3 months or so, probably an issue in the past just never narrowed it down. Once it kicked in I felt like my chest tightened up,so did not like that at all. I had okay energy, but just felt off and almost like on the verge of a heart attack lol… so yeah this is a hard pass for me.

Nutter Butter - I mentioned this before, but damn this is good. I am not sure why this took me so long to try because I love peanut butter and used to love nutter butter cookies. The flavor absolutely nails it, it seriously tastes like a liquid nutter butter! One of the top Ghost Whey flavors in my opinion, and once I get through my million tubs of protein I will be adding this in the future. Definitely a must try!

1 Like

I’m here to help

1 Like

This is the second time I have had this sample pack. Let me just start off by saying that it is absolutely delicious if you were ever a fan of Chocolate cocoa puffs or the like. This has a strong resemblance to that cereal in my opinion as far as taste goes. I personally have no requirement for Vegan protein, but it is nice to know that Ghost has absolutely nailed the flavor department in their Vegan line. Now I am not quite as obsessed with this as I am with pancake batter, but don’t let that take away from how good this is. I highly recommend everyone try this out if you ever loved chocolate flavored cereal. Flavor nailed!! @TheSolution

1 Like

Beta testing a S’mores Vegan ATM :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was coocoo for cocoa-puffs

oh man! I bet that is legit!!!

1 Like

Must be the new BZRK, I thought the OG one was pretty good.

1 Like

On1000 - I have had this one around 4 or 5 other times, works great. Low stim PWO 200mg Caffeine if I remember right, love the Lemon Frost flavor. This kicked in around the 20 minute mark after taking it, and I had a good lift. The pump actually felt good on Biceps as well, not earth shattering but you know its there. All in all a nice simple PWO. They sent me like 20 samples last year so I have plenty left lol.

Adabolic - My first supplement I have tried from Steel. I found on their site they have free samples as long as you pay for shipping so I got a bunch of them. I do not like banana’s so I was not psyched for the flavor, luckily the strawberry was more dominant. Obviously I did not get to pick the flavor. Flavor aside, I am not sure on this one… seemed to give me a very very very slight stomach ache, thinking its the carb source in it. Nothing terrible and I will run through the rest of my samples, but would not by. I’ll stick with my HBCD intra’s.

Salty Peanut Butter - I have reviewed this in the past, and this is still an amazing flavor. If you love peanut butter then this one will knock your socks off. Beam Whey settles with me very easily, so yeah I enjoy this flavor big time and highly recommend.

Yeah I am not sure which version it is. I have taken it twice and same results both times. Its unfortunate because a lot of people seem to like it, just not for me.

I really like ADA-Bolic…I’ve used Lemon-Lime and now have the candy flavored one (tastes like the NY Punch from NutraBio) but man that really provides a delayed pump. Also keep in mind that it has somewhere around 30 ingredients including vitamins in there…so who knows what mixed wrong.

And Salty PB from BEAM is really really good. Mixed in oats it’s even more outstanding.

1 Like

yeah who knows it could just be all the travel catching up to me, the bottled water I used (did not use local Mexican water LOL) etc… so yeah definitely giving it another shot.

1 Like

The Animal Fury did well today, better than the last couple of times I have taken it. Gives you a good energy boost and works best for those shorter workouts (under 60 minutes). It gave me a good pump on triceps today which was nice, and lately Citrulline Malate has not been sitting well with me but did just fine here. Nothing to write home about and I would not purchase as the Green Apple flavor is lacking too, but if you get a chance for a sample or two give it a whirl.

I have posted numerous times about the protein so we all know that. The Xtend Ripped Watermelon Lime tasted ok, not too sweet and just right. Definitely something different and was almost refreshing. We will see over the course of the day how recovery goes, but I did enjoy the hydration aspect here. Not too shabby, and we all know you can’t go wrong with an Xtend product as an Intra!

1 Like

Definitely enjoyed the Steel pre. Candy Bliss flavor was delicious, light, and super easy to drink down early in the morning. Decent energy from it even though the packet was only 175mg Caffeine, would definitely use half a scoop more in the actual product. Will look for sales on this one in the future, pretty good!

I have tried the other products already, I hated the Cola Lime flavor on the All 9 Amino’s. Of course the Chips Ahoy is still amazing!!!

1 Like

I really love this thread
Happy Draft Day

1 Like

Didn’t get to snag a picture but got to try focused AF by steel yesterday. Was a long day doing security work, it was hot and I needed a pick me up. Took the two blue pills around 2pm. Energy wise very nice and light, felt clean. Did not get jittery just felt alert and awake. I like the addition of macuna pruriens as I respond well to that and it tends to calm me so I can focus easier. Felt that kick in as well. Overall I felt awake and alert for 4-5 hours easily, so yeah I enjoyed this stuff. Highly recommend

1 Like

Sizzurp - First lets talk flavor, I had the Red Drank on this one. It tasted pretty good and its basically fruit punch, very enjoyable and easy to drink at 6am. I have never heard of this company, so was not sure what to expect. I saw the prop blend and was like ohhhh god of course, here we go with some crap PWO. They at least state the Caffeine amount (350mg) so I knew I was in for a ride. With DMHA added I figure this would just stim me out and I was expecting the worst. Well… that was NOT the case at all, this PWO got me so amped up, I basically felt like the hulk in the gym. After a 60 minute workout, I wanted to keep going, but alas had to get to work. Every rep during my chest and Tri day was full force, and I never felt tired once. This was an amazing PWO and I have not felt this great off a PWO in a long time. The energy was clean (no jitters) and I had no crash. Love it, and glad I got a bunch of sample packs from Suppz.com I will be looking to buy this in the future for sure!! Highly recommend.

AdaBolic - This time I had the orange flavor and it was pretty good. Taste sort of like Orange Creamsicle a little bit. Overall this intra does not do much for me, at least this one did not hurt my stomach. I think I really lean to the ones with more hydration support. Not a bad product but just not for me.

We all know I love the 80:20 protein, so yeah it is still great!

4 Likes

We have said on here for some time now…Everyone is different….ADA-Bolic has been great to me.

And this remains one of my favorite threads

1 Like

Agree. I don’t post in here much but i read it all, great content.

1 Like

Labels are just labels people.

1 Like

And it’s BOGO at Suppz - tempting!