DaSlays Log of Samples

While this was not a sample, I really enjoyed this flavor immensely

I have not been overly impressed with the Flavors of Merica Energy, but DAMN!! Justice was amazing, give it a shot if you like this drink! That is all!!!

3 Likes

Price was right on those too :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh yeah i will say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge Shoutout to @TheSolution. As usual Bob always comes through, and takes care of his customers and friends. He sent me out this care package which I got today, and it is awesome. We have 13 samples here ranging from the new Fullblitz flavors, Beam Greens, Beam Vegan Protein and other various proteins, and Xtend Perfect 10 (Which is awesome because I have been wanting to compare this to Xtend Elite). I know he is always hooking everyone up and he has hooked me up numerous times, but my gratitude knows no bounds and a big Thank You brother! I will be posting my thoughts on these as we go along as usual, so be on the lookout in this log!!

2 Likes

Even the dog is mirin all the gains :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha yup, Chuck said… Where do we start :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nutrex Cinnamon Cookies Vegan
Mind = Blown
Watch.

Looks like an episode of Narcos or Ozark

1 Like

Says the guy who got 20 samples from me :slight_smile:

hahha… yeah my friend was over and I said, these are supplements I swear haha. I tell ya what Bob, if I like any of these Vegan proteins, I will be impressed, have not found one I like yet…though I have not tried many. Will keep ya posted for sure!

agreed! This one is super good, no “plant taste” type with this one like the usual vegan proteins have

2 Likes

I tried not to display them Narcos style

2 Likes

See what happens when you support me
I send you crack bags in the mail :slight_smile:

Next time I’ll send full size products instead

2 Likes

Got these babies in this afternoon, even Chuck was ready to try them out. I will be trying these out as time goes on and posting my thoughts as usual. Since I stopped my PWO roulette, I may start doing a Protein Roulette LOL. @Kon_Rock

2 Likes

Mine should be arriving today…and wait they provide a sample dog as well?

2 Likes

They are amazing, looking forward to hearing what you think🙌

2 Likes

Chuck is thinking “This money spent better not be coming out of my food budget bro!”

1 Like

@DaSlaya @Kon_Rock just received my Muscle Matrix…and that label is HOF worthy…‘Eat your Cake and Get Jacked too’

Oustanding…seriously…great great work.

Will try out the protein officially tomorrow.

3 Likes

Glad you like it man, gotta love those limited edition labels. Looking forward to what you think🙌

2 Likes

haha @Devin_Foley yeah Chucks like Gainz for me? Hopefully yours comes with a sample dog as well @SteelerBill13

Ok so I tried the Bombs Away flavor from NB Protein as a post dinner shake. On initial smell it reminded me of cherry candy, but very slight and not overbearing. On the first sip to the last sip I enjoyed this one a lot. I get the slight taste of a Cherry Bomb Pop, and the Cherry flavor is prevalent throughout without being too sweet which is awesome. Yeah not real sure I could drink this multiple times in a day, maybe I could, but as a bed time Protein or post workout shake, this is delightful. Great flavoring on this one @NutraBio

3 Likes