DaSlays Log of Samples

It is weird though, I have had strong pre’s in the same state (i.e. Full Blitz) and not experienced the headaches, oh well a piece of toast would never hurt lol!!

Maybe it’s the combination of things? Hordenine, tyramine, on top of the other stimulants. Maybe that mixed with the Nitrates caused an issue on an empty stomach? There’s many variables that could have come into play

1 Like

ahhh re-looking at it carefully, you know what prob gave me the headache is Hordenine. Me and Hordenine typically do not get a long well, there is the culprit!!

I got my free sample in the mail yesterday and decided to give it a shot yesterday afternoon. I got the Devastating Dew flavor and it tasted like a cross between Mountain Dew and Lemon Lime, but not really nailing either flavor. It really was not a great taste at all, hints of both, but did not seem to lock one taste down. It was not undrinkable or anything like that but not as enjoyable as it probably could have been. So 5/10 on taste.

Energy and focus wise though, this did great! I played some video games (City of Heroes) because that is what you are supposed to do on these, LOL, and wanted to see if it kept me energetic in the afternoon to get over that slump. It sure did, the energy eased its way in, and it worked very well for I would say close to 3 hours or so. I felt focused in the video game and other activities, and just had some good energy overall. This is definitely a nootropic I will be trying next when I am in the market for another.

This gets DaSlaya’s 2 thumbs up, just maybe a different flavor!

1 Like

You get the FullBlitz Sample!?

Lol I think you’re losing it Bob… yes, I posted it in this thread Build Fast Formula Special's / Deals - #86 by TheSolution and on my IG (Chris_and_Chuck) the other day… I knew I should have posted it here though!

That is what happens when you don’t sleep and work too much :slight_smile:
Thanks. I personally made over 100+ Orders on my own computer to send samples to people, so I am just trying to keep tabs.

2 Likes

Yeah I assumed you over extended yourself a bit, you are a busy man but we all appreciate it! Just had to give you a hard time when I got the chance haha… Appreciate you bro!

1 Like

Anything for my PP Boys. You guys always support me through BFF and CP, so it is the least I can do for your continued commitment.

1 Like

Decided to take a stim break today and give my Sample of Dr. Jekyll a whirl. Granted I did have a cup of coffee when I woke up, but that is it.

I had the Blueberry Lemonade flavor and it tasted literally like that. Had a nice hint of Lemonade and the blueberry flavoring was okay. It was a little bit sweet for me, but not too bad overall. I think they nailed the flavor though.

Unfortunately, I could not find parking at my gym this morning, so after 20 minutes of driving in circles I said F it and went back home. So I cannot speak to pumps on this which is a shame. However, focus wise I even now (about 2 hours after taking this) feel focused and have energy which is great for a non stim one. I do believe this would be a decent product to run and am keeping this in mind for future long term non stim breaks, once I get through my plethora of PWOs. Good stuff.

Seems to be a fairly lackluster formula IMO.
But couldn’t find a parking spot? I would have lost it

Yeah I wasn’t expecting much, but was surprised. Yeah fair to say my reaction to not being able to find parking was not a good one! I actually changed gyms, and found one closer to my house I can just Bike too. Over reaction Thursday!

1 Like

Best part of this is the background

2 Likes

Was going to see how long people would take to notice my Shameless Steelers Plug! lol 1-3 baby!!

2 Likes

Still a die hard fan, always will be. Black and Yellow!

2 Likes

Same here… Considering going to game on Sunday, but will prob just watch at Stage AE outside stadium, or in a bar nearby…either way LETS CRUSH THEM DIRTY BIRDS!

2 Likes

I need to get down there for another concert soon. Have not seen any bands worth paying the money for… Parkway Drive last time I went was F’in Insane.

1 Like

Damn, now that I’m at the University of Pittsburgh, I may have to meet up with y’all at some point!

3 Likes

I got a big batch of samples going out… for a new product
Some of you may be getting them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah bro we will have to figure something out. Loving being here in the Burgh so far. I have a job interview next week at PNC so hopefully that works out LOL!

1 Like