DaSlaya's Thoughts on Cellucor C4 RTD, C4 Shot Rocks, and C4 Ultimate

There is a link on Cellucor’s Instagram bio that you can request samples. You get to try Original, Extreme Energy, Ripped and Ultimate to see what works best.

1 Like

Is C4 Ultimate Power worth it?

IMO, it depends on if you need test support and if the added ingredients are worth the extra $1 per scoop.

I am a rep so of course I will be considered biased but I will tag 3 others who have tried it and let them answer about C4 Ultimate Power

@vaughntrue @Dougefresh93 @DanielMoo

1 Like

one of the best preworkouts on the market imo

i recently was using C4 Ultimate Power and loved it (price is a bit steep, though)

i think for a lot of preworkout users they’ll see the C4 name and think basic or see it as a starter PWO, but the C4U series is legit af

2 Likes

The Cherry flavor of C4 Ultimate Power is absolutely divine… One of the best Nutrabolt has ever made.

1 Like

Yes, yes, and yes.

In fact, take the formula and compare it to many other products out there. You’ll notice both the quality (Hint: Fenugreek is not a cheap ingredient) and amount of well-dosed ingredients.

You really get what you pay for with C4 Ultimate Power. Not to mention the Peach Cobbler was really, really good.

1 Like

Still not sure how they managed to get the actual crust flavor inside the PWO.

2 Likes

No joke.
When I tried it…I had to let it digest for a second. The way you can taste the cherry and pie portions is perfect.

2 Likes

Is that a GNC exclusive? That’s the only place I recall seeing it available

You can also buy it on Cellucor.com

i respect the flavoring as being extremely well done, I would have prefer more cherry than crust, but that’s just me.

Well damn with all this chatter I am going to have to look into C4 Ultimate Power since I enjoyed the Ultimate so much! Free samples on InstGram you say,?

I was like everyone else and wrote off C4 immediately for a while (I guess I became a supplement snob). But the RTD and Ultimate sample got me back in the game, and I just think the concept of the Pop Rocks is fantastic. Cool to see Cellucor back on my personal map! This is the most action I have ever had in a thread I created too :smiley:

3 Likes

Where do you guys get these samples everyone’s talking about?

Go the Cellucor IG page and click the link on their page, should get you there.

Looks like I need to get on Instagram

1 Like

I just finished a can of the C4 Orange Slice. It was OK but the frozen bombsicle is better.

I like them both but Orange Slice is the GOAT

2 Likes

I cannot get used to that quote for the life of me. I still picture an actual goat…

Get your mind out of the gutter :slight_smile:

1 Like