DaSlaya Logs Blade PM by Blue Star

So I decided to act on the 50% off pills sale Blue Star recently had on their site, and use their very generous $25 gift certificate they gave me for my last review. I wanted to try out their new Sleep aid Blade PM since I had such a good time with Shake One. So from time to time I will toss in my results for the night, bear in mind I am not using this for Fat Burning (though it is not a bad effect to have), but more for the sleep aid aspect.

I started this last night so here are the results:

Night 1: Directions state to take 1 hour before bed time, but I tend to take my sleep aids then watch some tv in bed. Well in less than 30 minutes I was out like a light which was awesome, because lately it has been taking me almost an hour to fall asleep. I got 6 hours and 20 minutes of uninterrupted sleep straight before I woke up. Granted I would like some more sleep, but this is a good start as I tend to always wake up at least once in the night. So far so good.

I will post more as this month goes along…

3 Likes

Definitely tagging along for the ride :grin:

1 Like

:anguished:

1 Like

Quick pop in today…

Day 2: 6 hours and 45 minutes of sleep, so bumping it up slowly. Took me close to an hour to fall asleep last night after taking it, but that was on me, because I was engaged at looking things up on my phone… However in 45 minutes or so, the tired’ness set in and again, OUT like a light! Woke up once though to go pee, but that is okay…don’t wanna piss the bed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last few days have been 5.5 hours of sleep and around 6 hours of sleep respectively. However, I do not blame Blade PM on this as I have been a bit stressed, since I have decided to find a job in Pittsburgh, and the waiting game is killing me. I did weigh myself at the gym Post workout on Friday, so will do this weekly while running Blade PM, and I came in at 234, which is awesome and the lowest I have been in years.

1 Like

So it has been 9 days since I started Blade PM. I still average around 6 hours of sleep a night, but it is important to note that 7 of the 9 nights I have had 6 hours uninterrupted sleep. Twice I got woken up by real world events (dog barking at nothing at 1am, and bathroom) but other than that I just sleep 6 hours. I feel fairly refreshed when I wake up with not grogginess or anything.

I am going to keep weighing myself post workout on Fridays, today I came in at 233, so 1 pound less than last week. I have not changed a single thing in my diet, and actually drank more beer last weekend due to Steelers game on. So that is a win win lol. Again, not even trying to drop weight here.

In the coming days I will discuss the ingredient breakdown and my thoughts on that.

1 Like

My weekly update:

Well I weighed in at 238 this morning, 5 pounds higher since last week. However, I have had friends staying at the house since last Saturday so this last week has been the let me show you around the 'Burgh and eat like crap diet. So yeah, makes sense. I will get back on my diet Monday. I had my longest sleep this week on Blade PM and that was an uninterrupted 7.5 hours of sleep, one of best nights of sleep I have had in a long time. This still puts me right to sleep within 30 minutes of taking my pills, and keeps me asleep for the most part. I am about 17 days in I think, and the stuff still works great.

1 Like

Those darn burgers lol

2 Likes

Okay back to my friday log! I knocked back down to 237 today, so down 1 pound from last week, and not bad since I spent most of my week traveling and missed the gym monday - thursday. So yeah I’ll take that 1 pound back. Back to being home again for a while, so back on track!

So my sleep is definitely improving the longer I am on Blade PM, which is almost the opposite effect that I have on sleep products. I averaged 7-7.5 hours sleep all week which is great! So yeah for the reason I bought this (sleep!) this is still kicking ass and taking names.

One thing I kept forgetting to mention is the capsules do have a really weird taste to them. Kind of almost sour, but its really hard to describe. It is not a crisis, but I typically drink a ton of water to wash down the odd taste. So far that is my only complaint! I was going to discuss the ingredients, but I will save that for my final write up! I missed a few days here and there, but have just more than a week left I think, so expect one more update then my final review. For those in the market, Blue Star has 50% off capsules right now,. soooo not a bad time to pick this up and give it a whirl!

Finished this up a few days ago, will be posting a full review later this week. Spoiler alert its going to be a positive one!

1 Like

Looking forward to the final review!

1 Like

Review is up…This log is closed!!

1 Like