Cyber Monday Mania?

Cyber Monday Mania?

Just wondering if anyone is going to go shopping for supplements on this Cyber Monday ?
I am going after some Dymatize Peanut Butter protein.

I’m rather heartbroken, but sadly, it’s just not in the budget this year. Hope things are better next year. I’ve been drooling over Black Friday deals for a week now :sob:

I completely understand that. All I ordered was a 5lb tub of Peanut Butter Dymatize. Good deal on it.

Trying to limit it to protein this year. I’ve already purchased everything for my next two cycles, so I’m set. The last few years I went a little overboard and ended up buying more than I needed. cpbob.com has some pretty decent deals, especially on Cellucor protein. Must…Resist…

Went in on the Tiger fitness deal for today. Made sure to purchase one side of things on black friday and the other side today so I got in on both deals

I got a 5lb tub of Dymatize peanut butter ISO-100 shipped for only $54. Pretty darn good deal.

I picked that up a few months back. Was a bit disappointed. Chocolate Coconut is great though!

Cybro monday is the biggest ever this year

USP Labs is offering a great deal on Modern Protein

I added a few more deals the the Black Friday / Cyber Monday thread just now.

Haven’t picked up anything myself, so far I’ve just bought some OL Endur3, Triumph, Massacr3 and Epi1logue. I’m stocked on protein already.

Yep. Ordered this morning and already got shipping confirmation! Plus, best vanilla flavored protein ever

I agree / have you tried the salted caramel?

Oh man, peanut butter is the best. That’s why I got a 5lb tub…:slight_smile: Everyone’s taste is different.

Can you send me your invoice @SFreed ???

Coupon Codes:
Squat10 = 10% off Stacks with BOGO Deals
BF2017 = 20% Off Use on products not on BOGO

Stacking BOGO’s:
If you want multiple Bogo Deals (2-4-6 Boxes of Quest Bars, Quake, Xtend Ripped/Elite + Xtend Deal)
Please do the following:

Give me your FINAL Order (products, quantity, Flavors)
Your Address
Your Email

I will manually invoice you the final cost and all you have to do is click accept and pay

Top Selling Deals:

Protein:
:boom:Isatori Whey - BOGO (27.99 for 4lbs) + 10% off Discount
:boom:Rule 1 Whey - BOGO 50% Off (4lbs for $40.50) + 10% off Discount
:boom:PES Select - BOGO 50% Off (4lbs for $45) + 10% off Discount
:boom:Cellucor Whey - 2 for $40 + 10% off Discount

BCAA’s:
:boom:EFX - BOGO On Amino’s + 10% off Discount
:boom:Xtend Elite & Ripped - Get FREE 30 serving Xtend + 10% off Discount
:boom:Iso Amino - 2 for $30 + 10% off Discount

Pre-Workouts:
:boom:BOGO Scivation Quake + 10% off Discount
:boom:BOGO EFX Pre-Workout + 10% off Discount
:boom:BOGO Nutrex Outlift + 10% off Discount

New Deals:
:boom:Cellucor NO3 Chrome Powder - 2 for $20 + 10% off Discount
:boom:BOGO Quest Bars - 2 Boxes for $24 + 10% off Discount
:boom:Buy Optimum Whey + FREE Cake Bites (2lb Whey + Cakebites is $29) + 10% off Discount

FLASH GIVEAWAY:
Anyone who spends over $100 on an order I will Personally PAYPAL Your shipping $7 right back to you. Just give me your paypal and invoice.

After You Order:
Please Forward me your Invoice to [email protected]

Any Questions please email me before the deals end at MIDNIGHT

• Bob

@TheSolution Do you run Campus Protein ? I just recently heard of this online store and it seems pretty decent.

Also curious about this

I do not run Campus Protein. I am an affiliate/Rep for them.
But I do offer better deals out of my own pocket via giveaway’s and refunds for those who purchase Through CPBob.com

I recently gave away 6 Full sized products and am refunding customers who spend over $100 for the deals and covering their shipping. My way of giving back to those who support me

^Bob (the solution) is good peeps DO NOT hesitate to work with him. A+ customer service. I did mostly all my shopping through him this weekend :slight_smile:

You also got a full sized products, samples, my baked goods to boot for your purchase :slight_smile: