Cyber Monday Mania?

Picked up 2 tubs of HydroBCAA from there. Site has some good deals for sure

1 Like

Cyber Monday was great from a supplement perspective. There were deals I took full advantage of and others I wish I could have taken advantage of. All based on what I needed at the time. Good stuff though…

Saw you ordered today. Forward me your First invoice, and your paypal. I am a man of my word. Ill shoot you some cash out of my own bank account for your support.

For all, Bob is a man of his word.

1 Like

Just sent you some $$$ for your support brother.
My deal is still valid for the end of the night. Anyone making a $100 order ill pay your shipping and paypal you instantly.

1 Like

Ok, no problem. I was just curious. I checked their site on Cyber Monday, they still for that day couldn’t beat BB.com’s deal but their regular prices were just as good. Cool site for sure.

Depends what your buying. we destroyed BB.com on a ton of deals
BOGO Nutrex Outlift & Postlift
Buy ON whey + Free box of cake bites
BOGO Isatori Whey - 4lbs for $27
Bang Bang Stack → 2 Cases for $36
Xtend Elite & Ripped with Free 30 Serving Xtend
BOGO Quest Bars —> 2 Boxes for $22

None of those are matched on BB.com and I could list another half dozen deals

1 Like

Right, on Monday, I got a 5lb tub of Dymatize ISO-100 peanut butter flavor for $54 and that included shipping. That was the best deal I found for this flavor and brand I wanted. I checked a lot of sites… BB.com, TigerFitness, A1, DPS, Campus Protein.

We sold our ISO with a Free box of bars.
Like I Said it depends what your looking to buy.
We had the best deals on the BOGO Xtend, BOGO Bars, BOGO Isatori whey (you could of got 8lbs for the price you payed for the 5lb iso), Whey + Cake Bites,

We also have the best price on Bang online, and destroy VPX Direct or buying from VS or GNC. Again comes down to what you want and looking for.

1 Like

Yeah, when I reorder some pre workout and Bang, I will definitely go the Campus Protein route.

Ill def take care of you. Just shoot me an email well work a deal.

1 Like