Current Favorite Products

This is the equivalent of talking to yourself…but I’m going to give this a run. Won’t be able to order until later in the week when I return from a work trip.

Update: Sparta Customer Experience replied " Thank you for reaching out to Sparta Nutrition. I apologize for the confusion as I am unsure which reviews you have read, but our Cookies and Cream has never had cookie pieces in the powder. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further assist. Have a great day!

Sparta Customer Experience"

1 Like

Wow that’s a terrible customer service

Uhhhh, welp.
Mine did

1 Like

Screen shot pictures of customers CnC Tubs on here
Forward to customer service

in for crickets.

1 Like

Hey it’s 20% off right now from their site!

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out. I did see that it’s really cheap via Amazon.

Ahh and I see it’s the same price on their site.

2 Likes

Keep in mind, it is only 23 servings

1 Like

Great point…

Update: "I sincerely apologize for the confusion in this situation. I am unsure why this review says that there are cookie pieces in the protein. We have never put cookies in the protein before. Thank you for letting me know about this review as I have passed this along to our media team who will look into this further. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further assist you. Have a great day!

Sparta Customer Experience"

1 Like

That rep is a little out of it. Ask Bob, Sparta CnC clearly had cookie chunks inside of it when it launched a year ago.

What’s the rep’s name? I’m calling Mo about this one.

1 Like

I haven’t contacted Spartan - I’ve been traveling. But as an FY my 5 lb tub does not have any cookie chunks in it.

Matt, would love to learn what you hear back. It would be a shame if they changed the formula and didn’t announce it

From what I understood that was a big part of the draw

There is no name only “Sparta Customer Experience”

I have a tub I can post pictures of right now that has cookie pieces in it.

1 Like

1 Like

So strange how a company rep would just deny this lol.

Seriously - and to call my review “crazy” for claiming cooking pieces were inside. Tsk tsk…

1 Like