Current Favorite Products

Vasoblitz and Fullblitz are well deserving of the praise they get. Simple, straightforward, and effective.

2 Likes

Much appreciated sir.
Ever need a coupon code please let me know!
Ever since VasoBlitz came out I have been hooked on it.

1 Like

If he’s Team Fitness Informant, I bet he is getting the hook up from Matt Coleman!

1 Like

Quest, Trutein, Beverly are all great PES is pretty good

I’ve tried both, it isn’t terrible but just not was I was expecting

Exactly! Look at this review Spartan Whey “Cookies and Cream” Review the tub I got has no chocolate at all

I would email them and show them some pictures.
See what they say
Can’t hurt!

Yea, I would call or email them as Bob suggested. Last one I bought was loaded with Cookies , had me doubting the calorie count.

1 Like

Funny you mention that, as I just met the owner today and got hooked up again. It’s a great product and well worth buying a tub, even just to keep around for arm days.

He also has an anti-hangover product which saved me in Columbus.

Owner of???

Build Fast Formula

1 Like

Ok I see thank you

Thanks for the advice, I ordered direct from them as soon as they opened their new warehouse just fyi

1 Like

Should of hit me up we had a 30% off deal, Prob would of saved you some pennies.
Yeah email them!

Neutralize? It actually works from what I hear. Matt (Matt C) gave me some. We live about 10min away from each other here in Fort Worth / Dallas area, so he’s always down to workout or something.

Great company.

3 Likes

I’ve also heard good things anecdotally about neutralize. Gave some to some of my friends who aren’t about that fit life

Should I run a promo and give some out for feedback?

1 Like

Lol Givesway requirements: Must be able to get drunk for 30 days straight

3 Likes

Yah I’m gonna need to manage this one and ensure an adequate log. Lol

1 Like

Maybe I’m not remembering correctly but I don’t think it was in stock when I wanted to order but I emailed them with these pictures