CP Fuel Strawberry Kiwi and Peach Rings flavor reviews + Iso100 Chocolate Caramel flavor review

Many thanks to @thesolution for making the effort to get me these pair of samples for feedback. Also for talking me into pulling the trigger on the 25th ann’y Iso100 flavor.

CP Fuel Strawberry Kiwi
I personally would’ve transposed this name and called it Kiwi Stawberry. The flavor is easily dominant on kiwi over strawberry. Right as it hits your palate all the way to the back end is kiwi flavor. Somewhere in the aftertaste is where you will get a hint or so of strawberry. That all being said, it’s consistently sweet throughout with no drop-off.

CP Fuel Peach Rings
When you consider peach rings as a flavor, you can’t help but think of the candy. In this case, the flavoring isn’t very far off. As with the Strawberry Kiwi flavor, it’s consistent all the way through drinking it. However it comes just short of the power and sweetness of the peach rings candy. This is not meant to discount the flavoring of the product, but to understand where it falls compared to the real thing.

Takeaways about CP Fuel
There should be pre-workouts for anyone who wants one. CP Fuel works as a great tasting, partially dosed pre-workout. For those that seek fuller ingredients, CP Fuel can function as an energy drink with maintenance dosing… or as a stackable pairing with another product.

Dymatize Iso100 Chocolate Caramel
Since Iso100 is a hydrolyzed whey isolate, it only needs 4-6oz of water to mix. All I tasted was milk chocolate and kept wondering where the caramel in this flavor was supposed to be. Interesting enough, it was hiding behind that last ounce of water. I used ~5oz of water and found that great caramel flavor on the latter half. This is arguably the best Iso100 flavor, easily among the top few in my book.

Will add this to the CP Fuel Thread, Thanks again for your honesty and 2 cents. Truly appreciated.

Iso100 Chocolate caramel everyone should get. its one of their all-time best, and for those who slept on the BOGO Deals… well I simply feel bad for them. Their loss.