Campus Protein Fuel Strawberry Kiwi & Peach Rings

Got home from work with a nice present in the mail from my man Bob! Kiwi Strawberry and Peach Ring Fuel to try! Will be giving them a whirl this week and posting my thoughts! Thank you @TheSolution

1 Like

Please take pics mixed up with baggies
Just be honest with feedback

Post on social if you can and tag me
@bkupniewski
@cpbobdeals
@campusprotein

And anything you can compare the flavors to you may have tried

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Will do!!!

1 Like

Your review for pink burst was awesome! Do that again and I’ll be happy with your honest feedback

1 Like

You got it!!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you to @TheSolution for sending me a sample of the new Fuel flavors Peach Rings and Strawberry Kiwi. Lets get to it

Peach Rings - I normally do not care for peaches or peach flavored products. However, the Peach Rings candy I would enjoy every now and again. This actually tasted just like those candies and I was impressed how much I enjoyed it. Much like Pink Burst they have an identical taste to the candy, so yeah great job here.

Strawberry Kiwi - Well, this is a nice refreshing flavor, but compared to Pink Burst and Peach Rings its not quite as exciting. It has a nice hint of strawberry with soft notes of Kiwi and it really is a nice flavor, just kind of boring to me.

I use this as an energy drink vice a PWO, as most people do. I do enjoy having Fuel around for this purpose, and since they keep nailing new flavors it makes it fun!

Here are my current personal flavor rankings based off flavors I have tried

1. Pink Burst
  2. Peach Rings
  3. Sour Watermelon Wedges
  4. Strawberry Kiwi

Iceburgh and Trolly agree!

1 Like

Was out of town for a while for the holidays, only got back yesterday and tried my sample of peach rings. Will post a full review after I try both, but that was incredible.

1 Like

Adding Matt’s Review Here:

@BigHoop65

You didn’t send me these samples. :slight_smile:

@Caribou

1 Like