Controlled Labs White Flash - 2 for $19.99

2 Likes

Ugh. Can’t resist. Haven’t tried this yet but have heard lots of good.

1 Like

yeah, this profile looks great and i’ve heard nothing but good things.

2 Likes

I like it and used it today…I would say that the only issue I have with it -and perhaps it’s just me…is consistency…I don’t get the same ‘feel from it’ every workout…tolerance seems to build up quickly…But again that might just be me

1 Like

I rotate preworkouts enough that I probably wouldn’t notice that, but that’s an interesting observation! I wonder what about it does that.

1 Like

I honestly wish I knew. I rotate Pre’s as well…and will use this once and love it…then use it again 2 days later and the result is ‘eh’…I don’t have that with Ghost nor others…MegaPre (Non stim) was consistent (Black is en route)…Very interesting though…again…it could be just me

1 Like

That happened to me with Total War sample packets, but knowing what we know now about DMHA production QA, that’s probably because half the time I was getting rice flour and half the time I was getting methamphetamines.

3 Likes

So what you are saying is that it’s Walter White’s fault?

1 Like

Like every other problem in life, yes.

2 Likes

Do you weigh your scoops?

1 Like

Never…I scoop and go…

1 Like

Could be the reason why you get uneven workouts, but I also cycle pre workouts

2 Likes

I try to scoop the same amount…but I hear ya.

1 Like

Great deal for a great pre!

1 Like

Interesting, variances in what you had eaten or perhaps hydration maybe?

2 Likes

That’s a factor for me. Sleep quality plays a big part in whether or not I get anything out of a pre too

Oh I’m sure that is a part of it…

Couldn’t agree more, I try to get 8-9 hours of sleep a night. If I dip below 7, my overall performance in the gym is so badly impacted that it’s barely worth going

Just as a heads up, could be a coincidence, but about an hour after I placed my order for this I got about $3000 of fraudulent activity on my debit card. I haven’t used that card to buy anything else online in quite some time.

1 Like

That’s why I use Privacy.com for online orders