Christian Guzman's Ghost Legend V3 Brings Low-Tingle Beta Alanine?!

Yeah, lower temps mean less moisture in the air. Blender works too but may burn out the motor

1 Like

I did make sure to weigh it and it came out to about 10g per scoop for me. But I have used it twice so far with the full 31g serving and have been impressed with carnoprime; unless of course the added moisture has completely ruined the weightā€¦:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard it helps from other people so I figured iā€™d give it a try. The clumpage has definitely gone down but itā€™s still there and I still have it separated into 2 containers

Yeah, a much overlooked part of clumping is that the moisture adds to the weight, meaning you need to overdo the amount in the scoop. But thereā€™s no way to know exactly how much is in there, so it becomes a guessing game.

Exactly. I assume Iā€™m still getting a fairly hefty dose of BA even if the weight is a little off. Iā€™ll see how many total servings I get out of the entire tub. Shouldā€™ve weight it out fully before hand.

1 Like

Ghost size and new amino v2 are giving me lower grams per scoop as well. Anyone else?

My tub of CGV3 when poured out, turned out to be spot on.

Update - I tried packing the clumpy scoops a little better. I thought moisture increased the volume of the powder so a normal scoop would be less than what it supposed to be since we canā€™t accurately know the proper weight of a scoop with the added moisture. Turns out - 2 scooping with this method was a bad move! It got me uncomfortably nauseous, but on the plus side - great focus. Thanks alpha gpc??

1 Like