Christian Guzman's Ghost Legend V3 Brings Low-Tingle Beta Alanine?!

That’s interesting considering it’s a custom made scoop and should be spot on like their regular Legend.

measuring mass with an instrument made for volume can get tricky, especially with the ingredients chosen and in June

not as many companies are as accurate as you’d think

3 Likes

I agree for sure. If it were 10%-20% off I wouldn’t even bring it up, but it’s hard to buy that excuse when it is off by 50%. I typically weigh my scoops the first time I use a new pre-workout (something I picked up from watching Robert and CJ back in the day) and I’ve never seen a pre workout off by that much, and that is including products containing as much if not more ingredients that ‘clump’ than this version of Legend does.

2 Likes

Agreed, I measure all my stuff. I’ve found most are off

1 Like

Uh oh… two level scoops…

1 Like

When you sent me a single scoop it was 9g, and i wondered why it did absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Dan’s response: “we just tested 3 bottles at 30-32g. Shake the bottle well to see if that helps.”

Should we have to shake the bottle? No - but I’ll try and see if that works.

2 Likes

Usually shaking the bottle makes scoops weigh LESS, by aerating the powder. :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol, no bueno

So the tub weight does check out. I’ve used exactly 62 grams between 2 workouts, so 18 remaining servings should leave 558 grams, and I have 562 grams remaining

2 Likes

And I thought I’d weigh a couple of other pre workout scoops while I was at it for comparison

Nutrabio pre serving size on the label is 29.4 grams-weighs out at 29 grams

Hyper max extreme size 8.5 grams- weighs out at 8 grams.

So I don’t think it’s fair to say this is big of a discrepancy is widespread amongst most companies. I’m ok with giving a buffer of 10%-15%, but this is on the extreme side.

Again, I’m a big fan of this preworkout. It taste great and the pumps, focus, and endurance are all really strong, but I just feel like this is something worth calling them out on at least so that they can hopefully improve going forward

3 Likes

4 Likes

So that’s how they are getting the low tingle.image

7 Likes

Just opened my tub and it is clump city in there. I’m not sure if I got two good scoops or two bad scoops. Is the weight supposed to be when it is this moist + clumpy or when it is a dry powder? Not very pleased that I had to do some work to even get it scoopable.

Taste reminds me of a lemon lime popsicle with maybe a touch of vanilla/cream type of thing going on.

I already feel some tingles and I’m not finished with my serving yet.

It’s called INNOVATION.

You hear of any other companies offering pre-workout in paste form?

Yeah, didn’t think so.

2 Likes

Or chew form like Skoal

Just a pinch between your cheek and gums…

1 Like

one of my favorite intra workout supps

My tube was literally one large clump. I have to smash it apart and then get it into another container so that I could shake it apart…

After it was all said and done I had to pour half of it into another tub so that I could store it and I threw it in the fridge to reduce the clumpage.

I really like the flavor and I barely feel the tingles so I’m impressed there.

Maybe no tingles because it isn’t a full dose? A lot of scoops ran light, plus if it’s clumped, that throws off the weight too. Or maybe their tech works who knows

Does the fridge help with the clumps? I was going to dump the tub in my blender.