Cholinace™ From Glaxon: Three Sources of Choline For A Maximum Neurological Boost

Originally published at: Cholinace From Glaxon: Three Sources of Choline For a Maximum Neurological Boost

Glaxon Goons, get ready for more epic products coming soon! Glaxon is one of the newest and most talked about supplement brands for 2020. Although they launched at the end of 2019, their products are getting people hyped up for what else is in store. Most people will look at… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Sweet, inferior to just CDP or AGPC. But let’s cut corners by making it seem better just to lead w/ the cheap shit and worthless doses of the other two

1 Like

hey @Joey_Savage you wanna touch on this…again?

2 Likes

Would love to hear

And did he address it somewhere here I didn’t see?

Worthless vs. supplemental dosages. Yeah, I get that people want 250mgs of CDP and 600mgs of GPC. You do get close w/ the stack of Adrinall, Specimen, and Sedative (at least in the sense of CDP) - but let’s be real folks, if you wanna spend that much on your choline sources buy some stand-alone versions and tinker for yourself. We are at least contributing to the whole choline pool without being excessive - thus supplemental dosages. But as I have stated before - all three of these have various functions outside of being choline donors and this is especially true for CDP even though GPC/PC could have some functions with maintaining phospholipid membrane integrity simply by donating themselves as structural components. At the end of the day, if you don’t like it either stack it to meet your needs or purchase something else because there really is plenty of options out there to choose from.

I’m willing to take this even to a nutty place and give an efficacious dosage and drop a stand-alone Cholinace that actually has 1350 Vitacholine, 600 GPC, and 250 CDP.

If y’all wanna go there.

The majority of studies show Choline Bitartrate to have no cognitive effects at all. So aside from trying to inflate what looks like a “choline boosting” dosage for cheap to make margins, what’s the point of it, especially leading the blend?

1 Like

If your reasoning and defense to me questioning your decisions is “stack it with my other $50 products or piss off and buy something else,” then you entirely lack an cohesive argument

1 Like

Were the majority of those studies on the L isomer of choline bitartrate though…

Irrelevant, if a 2g dose of DL bitartrate has no effect, which yields 1g L Choline Bitartrate, then less than a third of that will also have no effect. In addition, R vs L designations have no effect on the ability to cross the blood brain barrier, which is the reason for choline bitartrate’s lack of effects

So why do they include this in infant formulas if it doesn’t do anything?

Why is there now a %DV for Choline?

Would you even consider the fact that most powder GPC is 50% actual GPC that you’re looking for, and that even at that rate, at 600mgs you’re only getting 120mgs of Choline @ 21% of the actual 100% DV of 550mgs of Choline? Is this 5x more acceptable because it can cross the BBB? Why not turn that dosage up as well to hit the 550mgs as well and spend well over $50/mo just to hit 100% DV w/ GPC?

Terrible argument. It being present in a baby formula doesn’t mean it should be present in a preworkout.

Choline has a host of functions necessary to a developing child, most prominently for proper liver development. Unlike most of us, they also don’t eat a choline rich diet. You feed your babies 3-4 eggs a day? It’s also important for cell membranes. These are not cognitive effects, and are ultimately pointless in a preworkout. It will support proper brain development, but I don’t think you’re getting super focused in babies from feeding them formula

2 Likes

Yeah that’s how bioavailability works mate

1 Like

Because it’s necessary to the body, that % daily value has nothing to do with boosting cognitive effects, which is what the intent of Cholinace is. By that rational, you should include every ingredient that we need a %DV of, regardless of the use in a preworkout.

Sweet strawman, cognitive effects are the measurement here, not yield

2 Likes

Oooh, now this is a spicy thread. Think this is the first time I’ve seen Anthony in this zesty of a mood

3 Likes

In addition, if you want to make the claim it’s because it’s necessary as an %DV of an RDI, then you should require it on your label if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

The goons are out in full force today.

I think I’ll take some specimen today and tip my hat to that

3 Likes

Made labels before this rule went into effect. Will be making changes on the next round.

When were the labels created in that case? I thought you guys were relatively new.

In other news, I’ll let the lack of you addressing my several other points speak for itself

4 Likes

Beast

3 Likes