Cellucor C4 Halloween Giveaway

Halloween C4 Carbonated Giveaway!!

Halloween is almost here!!! What are your favorite things about this spooky season and what are you going to miss the most with Covid?

Winner at the end of the week for a case of C4!

Rules:
Must provide C4Energy.com store and PricePlow forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

My local drag strip, Keystone, does a trick or treat event during racing. Very wholesome time and everyone is extremely generous. Easily my favorite part of the spooky season.

1 Like

I’ve never been a big fan of Halloween but it’s nice to see houses around my neighborhood really going all out with yard decorations this year.

Seems people just really need something to celebrate right now and it just happens that Halloween is the closest holiday at the moment. Hopefully this carries over to Christmas.

Outside of that, I do really enjoy the half price candy sales in early November (enter all the fat kids at heart…and real life).

3 Likes

I love C4. Just supporting.

@Devin_Foley in4 1/2 price or even sometimes better Candy!

2 Likes

My favorite thing is seeing the smile on my kids’ faces as they run around the neighborhood with their friends trick-or-treating. Our neighborhood costume parade was cancelled this year which is always a fun social event, but the city is still going forward with trick or treat thank goodness.

2 Likes

It’s like a game to some…

Do I buy it Now for 50% off or wait and risk it for possibly 75% off :thinking:

4 Likes

Our whole neighborhood gets together and pulls a trailer with a tractor all decked out like an old school hayride and drive them around trick or treating. All our children, grandchildren look forward to it . Not to mention all us adults dress up too.

3 Likes

I do like the chilliness that comes to my neck if the US( North East).
I will miss the parties I end up not going to… oh wait, I guess I won’t have to worry about that this year…?? Hahah.

3 Likes

Should prob just be in for support since I have C4 in the fridge at all times…

Love the weather change and the coolness in the air. Something about that feeling… I am not a fan of the heat, prob too much time in Afghanistan lol. This year though this girl I started seeing has convinced me to dress up, so we will hit a bar in costumes next week, and I am Thanos!! Gotta be the villain!

5 Likes

The good candy is always gone by the time it’s past 50% :cry:

3 Likes

A sentence that includes a statement like this hardly ever ends well :smile:

2 Likes

@Devin_Foley. Haters gonna hate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Staying stocked
Grabbed some more

4 Likes

Change in the weather is great. Going to miss the little ones in their costumes

2 Likes

My favorite part is definitely going down to Key West in FL and going bar hopping on Halloween. This year my MSU spartans are playing a noon game so it’ll be even better

1 Like

@TheSolution always appreciate the support brother!

4 Likes

I buy 2-3 cases a month. Won’t change.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you win, pass them our way :wink:

3 Likes

Winner this evening!

5 Likes