Cellucor C4 Halloween Giveaway

Oh man… should I buy a ticket for the hype train? It always derails when I don’t win. :joy:

1 Like

I remember what a winning streak in 2016 felt like- winning sups online. After 20 years of trying to win sweepstakes… it was shocking to finally get something.

3 Likes

I like that it’s getting darker/colder, This year not much, too old to trick or treat, and not social enough throw a party. Discount candy though.

2 Likes

That good ole discounted bag of “candy no one wants because we’re farthest from the holiday now that’s it’s over” deal.

2 Likes

@Iron-Mic-Titan

WINNER!

Shoot me and email (astevens@cellucor.com) with your shipping info and flavor choice (please check what’s in stock)

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::joy::joy::joy::joy: wow!

1 Like

bro do yourself a flavor and get Midnight Cherry or Orange Slice…so friggin GOOOOODDDDD!!! And Congrats!

1 Like

Decisions decisions :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Decisions decisions :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Which out of the two? I had midnight cherry the other day from the main line. It is good. But what about the oRANGE sLICE?

Orange Slice.= Diet Fanta Orange Soda

1 Like

So is that a good thing or bad thing?

Freedom ice I liken to sprite, midnight cherry is like wild cherry coke.

its a good thing… love Orange Slice… if you like any sort of orange soda, then you will love it!

Have you never had a diet orange soda before? If so… WOW

1 Like

Hahah. This may be controversial, but yes. Anything diet usually calms my nerves nutrient wise, even though there’s negative feedback about the sugar replacement. Yeah I’m about to make my email.

I’ll enter this believing orange slice is so so, that way I won’t have too high an expectation.

Sent!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Just threw an can of Orange Slice in the fridge for my workout later today. Superb flavor, you won’t be disappointed

You use smart brain as a pre workout?