Cellucor C4 Energy Christmas Giveaway

C4 Energy Christmas Giveaway!!

Merry Christmas Forum!

What Holiday Tradition is your favorite?

Winner picked on Christmas Day for a case of C4!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

The food!!!

It’s all about the food for me…especially the Christmas cookies that my mother makes.

Oh…and can’t forget watching the Griswold’s and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

3 Likes

Watching my favorite Christmas movie: Die Hard.

3 Likes

Oh boy it’s coming to an end but the surprised look on our daughters face when she discovers what Santa put under the tree.

And admittedly I’m still a sucker for the claymation Christmas specials

4 Likes

Favorite holiday tradition is definitely the huge family gift exchange that always ends up with a few aunts and uncles having a little too many Christmas spirits and starting verbal arguments over $15 gifts haha. Definitely going to miss that this year without being able to have large gatherings but I know that is the first thing I am looking forward to for next year!

3 Likes

One of the best Christmas movies

3 Likes

@Bryan_Walsh

Doesn’t get better than a few family altercations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yearly my tradition is to study the coming of Jesus told in Matthew 2 and Luke 2. I usually do it with family and at church, but a lot of that is now online. None the less, It’s really amazing to learn about the gift of peace that came through Jesus.

“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2:11-12, 14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

One of the saddest parts of this year was disconnecting from people. Absence makes the heart fonder though, right? Hope you see them soon.

1 Like

Hahahah. Must be a nice feeling to see her innocently believing that. Does she bake cookies for him?

We leave Protein Powder. Kidding yes we leave cookies

1 Like

I mainly like the weather and aesthetic of the holidays, though presents are also nice.

1 Like

Quest cookies? Hahaha I kid.

1 Like

The worst part of Christmas is the weather! I need to move somewhere tropical lol

2 Likes

I lived somewhere tropical, lost a good few preworkouts to the humidity.

I prefer the mainland, even if it’s weather seems to switch between two different interpretations of hell.

2 Likes

I can’t lie, as an adult, snow isn’t as fun.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Laughing at the two interpretations comment, not losing the pre to the humid. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

THE FOOD.

I have training as a chef, and while I typically do fast and easy during the rest of the year, with occasional exceptions, I love going balls-to-the-wall on holidays, with a huge budget.

This year, my Christmas lineup is

• Charcuterie board with proscuitto, soppressata, aged gouda, European cheddar, assorted gourmet olives, cotton candy grapes, apricot preserves, and pralines
  • Dry-aged prime rib that I’ve aged myself
  • Yorkshire pudding made from the drippings of the above
  • Decadent fine-dining style mashed potatoes
  • The creamiest 4-cheese mac and cheese imaginable
  • Pickled cherry tomatoes
3 Likes

Hope everyone had a safe and sound Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 Likes